We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to plan for kanha and bandavgarh tiger reserve

Asansol, India
2 posts
How to plan for kanha and bandavgarh tiger reserve
Save

I am planning for both Kanha and Bhadavgarh tiger reserves in the first week of March 23 ,

But there are some queries I want to know so please tell or guide

1)Any good hotel near the core zone gate (below 5000/day)

2) Which core zone of Khan and Bhavgarh is good?

3) we are 3 people (husband, wife and 5 years kid ) so a full gipsy is best or sharing gipsy

4) The contact number of any good gipsy driver or guide who can be trusted

5) Should I go for a package? Or take the permit online by self or contact the hotel management if they can do?

4 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
41,780 posts
24 reviews
89 helpful votes
1. Re: How to plan for kanha and bandavgarh tiger reserve
Save

Hello sanjay sanju...

Welcome to the Tripadvisor Forums

All of your questions about those Destinations in India, like "where to stay, "should you buy a package holiday etc, should be asked directly on the TripAdvisor Forum dedicated to that location, ie DESTINATION", for most knowledgeable member replies

The Family travel forum is not specific information about any place... this is " travel with kids" topics in general...

For most expert help about places, you would ask on the Destination" Forum relevant to that place

Edited: November 21, 2022, 1:49 am
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
41,780 posts
24 reviews
89 helpful votes
2. Re: How to plan for kanha and bandavgarh tiger reserve
Save

Ive linked Tripadvisors Kanha National Park Forum for you here-

https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowForum-g1117557-i18367-Kanha_National_Park_Madhya_Pradesh.html

India
6 posts
3. Re: How to plan for kanha and bandavgarh tiger reserve
Save

The Kanha National Park is located in the Mandla and Balaghat districts of Madhya Pradesh. It is a beautiful wildlife sanctuary, whose most famous residents are the tigers. The park is comprised of mixed deciduous forests, and these forests are perfect homes for diverse wildlife. You can find many other animals like primate, leopard, wild boar, striped hyena, nilgai, chital, sambhar, four-horned antelope, mouse deer, fox, pangolin, langur, wild dog, sloth bear, black bear, striped hyena, pangolin, wild dog, mongoose and dolphin. The Bandhavgarh National Park is located in the Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a beautiful wildlife sanctuary, and its most famous residents are the tigers. The park is comprised of mixed deciduous forests, and these forests are perfect homes for diverse wildlife. You can find many other animals like gaur, wild boar, chital, sambhar, chital, spotted deer, tiger, peacock, langur, rhesus macaque, and elephant.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
41,780 posts
24 reviews
89 helpful votes
4. Re: How to plan for kanha and bandavgarh tiger reserve
Save

For Continuity, OPs current thread India Destination Forum-

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g293860-i511-k14182234-How_to_plan_for_kanha_and_bandavgarh_tiger_reserve-India.html#115700870

Reply to: How to plan for kanha and bandavgarh tiger reserve
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.