We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling with a dog in cabin AirFrance!

1 post
Travelling with a dog in cabin AirFrance!
Save

I am travelling Florence-Paris with Airfrance with my dog in cabin.

I am aware the overall weight dog + travel bag has to be 8kg but we are slightly over, about 8.2kg/8.3kg as I cannot find a lighter travel bag of the size required and my dog a little chubby 7.5kg. How strict are AirFrance crew on the weight on cabin? I am worried that I will be refused to board the flight.

2 replies to this topic
West Grey, Canada
Level Contributor
103,586 posts
99 reviews
631 helpful votes
1. Re: Travelling with a dog in cabin AirFrance!
Save

Hi SERENA;

I would suggest posting your question on the “Air Travel” forum as well.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Travel.html

Best Regards

6 posts
2. Re: Travelling with a dog in cabin AirFrance!
Save

Here are some tips for travelling with a dog in the cabin of an AirFrance plane:

- Make sure your dog is small enough to fit comfortably and safely inside a pet carrier that meets the airline's size requirements.

- Book your flight as early as possible, as there is a limited number of pet carriers allowed on each plane.

- Arrive at the airport early to check in, and make sure to have all of your paperwork filled out ahead of time.

- Pay close attention to the airline's rules and regulations regarding travelling with pets, as they may vary depending on the country you're departing from or arriving in.

- Most importantly, be prepared for potential delays or changes in your travel

Reply to: Travelling with a dog in cabin AirFrance!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.