We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta Premium Select vs LH Premium Eco

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
8 posts
96 reviews
61 helpful votes
Delta Premium Select vs LH Premium Eco

Hi everyone

Planning on Houston to Frankfurt and curious about everyone's opinion on Delta Prem Select vs LH Prem Eco. A lot of things appear identical. Curious mostly about food quality and ability to sleep.

Thanks and Happy Travels

4 replies to this topic
Dunstable, United...
Level Contributor
3,632 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
1. Re: Delta Premium Select vs LH Premium Eco

I would suggest having a look at YouTube reviews of the 2 products, I am sure you will find some.

My only concern would be whether Delta has fitted all its long haul aircraft with Premium Select seats? I believe LH has them on all their long haul fleet.

If frequent flyer loyalty is not an issue, then I would probably choose using best prices and times. Also if LH suffers significant delay that is within their control, you would be eligible for EU261 on both legs. Delta would only be eligible on 1 of the flights, but cannot remember which.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
10,218 posts
22 reviews
25 helpful votes
2. Re: Delta Premium Select vs LH Premium Eco

On DL you would only get compensation for the return flight from Europe.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
10,900 posts
74 reviews
81 helpful votes
3. Re: Delta Premium Select vs LH Premium Eco

Delta’s product is just sad

They did not allow extra room between the rows when they put in more recline so when the person in front of you reclines, they’re in your lap and you can’t get out of your seat

Delta keeps claiming they’re going to start giving you better food and drink then you get coach but so far they haven’t actually delivered so you’re getting the coach product.

I would not waste my money on Delta‘s product

Level Contributor
366 posts
8 reviews
1 helpful vote
4. Re: Delta Premium Select vs LH Premium Eco

I agree with Carol the seat is hard to access if the person in front is reclined. The seat has sidewalls instead of an armrest and is not moveable. I didn't think the food was any better than coach. The comfort plus is worth the price. I upgraded from C+ to select for a long flight to Korea, worst choice ever, close to 1000 USD,but the photos looked a lot nicer than reality.

Reply to: Delta Premium Select vs LH Premium Eco
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.