Best Hotels in Downtown Seattle, WA
Downtown Seattle Hotels
- Price per nightThis price includes the nightly price of the room rate charged to the consumer, excluding taxes and other fees.
- Price + taxes and feesThis price includes the nightly price of the room rate charged to the consumer, including taxes and other fees that are known and certain based on the data provided by the user.
- Total stay + taxes and feesThis price includes the total stay price of the room rate charged to the consumer for the duration of the stay, including taxes and other fees that are known and certain based on the data provided by the user.
- Best ValueProperties ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data, including traveler ratings, confirmed availability from our partners, prices, booking popularity, location and personal user preferences.
- Traveler RankedHighest rated hotels on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
- Distance to city centerSee properties located closest to the center first with confirmed availability for your dates from our partners
Seattle is well known for the its rain and gloomy days. However, Seattle ranks 44th among United States cities for rainfall with an average yearly rainfall of 36.2 inches (92 cm). but still less than New York and Miami. Compare this to the 145 inches (368 cm) in the beautiful Hoh Rain Forest (on the west, or ocean, side of Olympic National Park in Washington State).
Instead of downpours Seattle get a lot of drizzle, but it rarely snows. Because of our diverse geography, we have microclimates, so it can be cloudy/rainy some places, clear in others. Mid winter can be beautiful when the temperatures drop and Seattle gets those wonderful crystal clear days with brilliant blue skies and trees and grass so green, you'll definitely need your sunglasses. Spring and summer are nice, less gloomy days and nicer temperatures. It's still very spring-like until around July 5th. From July through September the weather is perfect, temperatures range from 75 to 98. This will be a great time to explore Seattle's waterfront, Cascade and Olympic mountains,San Juan Islands, take a ferry toVictoria B.C. or just relax at aSeattle Marinersgame or rollerblade at Greenlake.
Outside of the peak summer months, Seattle can also be very pleasant to visit during the Spring. There are many cherry trees in Seattle that are beautiful to see. In particular, the University of Washington Quad has a selection of phenomenal yoshino cherry trees. While Seattle will never challenge Japan for beauty during the cherry blossom season, Japanese tourists commonly are seen on the quad enjoying their time and having small family hanami (flower viewing) picnics. Weather during this time can be very hit or miss, but regardless of the season, there is always something to do in the Seattle area! It's a wonderful city even when drizzley. Seattleites do not typically use umbrellas; parkas are the standard outerwear, ready for rain or shine in this very geographically diverse region.
Seattle Hotels Information
Hotels in Seattle
Hotels Prices From
- Some of the more popular Downtown hotels near Chihuly Garden and Glass include:Courtyard Seattle Downtown/Lake Union - Traveler rating: 4/5
- Some of the best Downtown hotels in Seattle are:
- A gym is available to guests at the following Downtown hotels in Seattle:
- These Downtown hotels in Seattle have great views and are well-liked by travelers:
- These Downtown hotels in Seattle have been described as romantic by other travelers:Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle - Traveler rating: 4.5/5
- Families traveling in Seattle enjoyed their stay at the following Downtown hotels:
- These Downtown hotels in Seattle generally allow pets:It is always best to call ahead and confirm specific pet policies before your stay.
- These Downtown hotels in Seattle have a spa:
- An upscale traveling experience can be enjoyed at these 4 star Downtown hotels in Seattle:
- These 3 star hotels received great reviews from other travelers:Courtyard Seattle Downtown/Lake Union - Traveler rating: 4/5Executive Hotel Pacific Downtown Seattle - Traveler rating: 3.5/5