Dubai Hotelsand Places to Stay
- Best ValueProperties ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data, including traveler ratings, confirmed availability from our partners, prices, booking popularity and location, as well as personal user preferences and recently viewed hotels.
- Traveler RankedHighest rated hotels on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
- Distance to city centerSee properties located closest to the center first with confirmed availability for your dates from our partners
Dubai Hotels Information
Hotels in Dubai
Hotels Prices From
Travel high season
|Sep - Nov|
Travel low season
|Jun - Aug|
High season avg price
Low season avg price
Modestly cooler temperatures make winter the most pleasant time of year for a visit, despite the threat of rain. But you won’t be the only traveler in town—this is Dubai’s busiest season.
Dubai’s coolest season is a great time to hit up the city’s large network of public beaches, like ever-popular Jumeirah Beach.
Rainy weather isn’t a damper in Dubai, as so many of the city’s major attractions are indoors. When raindrops fall, take shelter in Ski Dubai the Dubai Mall, or try indoor skydiving at iFly Dubai.
Dubai’s shopping is hall-of-fame level, and the month-long Dubai Shopping Festival means bargains galore throughout January.
Drier weather and relatively mild temperatures makes early spring one of Dubai’s best seasons. Crowds surge during March’s spring-break holidays, but timing your visit in April means fewer crowds and tolerable temperatures.
Spring’s clear skies make it a prime time for taking in the outstanding views atop Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
Explore the city’s historic neighborhoods like Deira and Bur Dubai on foot. Reasonable temperatures make strolling the souks and long afternoons at cafes more comfortable.
May is Ramadan, when Muslims fast from morning until night. Visitors aren’t expected to keep the same restrictions, but you should expect a more reserved atmosphere across the city and many restaurants will not cover their windows so passersby won’t witness daytime meals.
A Dubai summertime could make even heat lovers think twice. Scorching temperatures drive the entire city indoors from May through September, though that’s not necessarily a bad thing in a city of megamalls.
Summer is a great time of year to pamper yourself at one of the city’s luxury resorts, with rates running at a seasonal low. Book spa appointments, seek out a private cabana near the pool, or just bask in the views from your sky-high, air-conditioned suite.
Score reservations at the city’s most-lauded restaurants, which are normally booked out well in advance. Check out Zuma, Pierchic, Marina Social, Il Borro Tuscan Bistro, and CLAP.
Looking to chill? Hit up Ski Dubai and pretend the desert isn’t at Dubai's doorstep.
The later fall months swing back to more tolerable temperatures, making outdoor exploration feasible. Big events are on the agenda as the city gears up for the winter holiday season.
While temperatures are still blazing at the beginning of fall, you’ll be able to nab more wallet-friendly rates at some of Dubai’s most famous resorts like the Atlantis and Burj al Arab.
Racing enthusiasts know that Dubai is a bucket-list destination in motorsports, and F1 arrives in town in early December. Events range from qualifiers to the Dubai Grand Prix.
Rugby fans, get ready to chant and cheer at Dubai’s annual Rugby Sevens international tournament toward the end of fall.
Hotels in popular neighborhoods
- The MarinaIt’s hard to believe that only a decade ago there was no marina. Opened in 2003, the man-made marina runs along a 3km stretch of shoreline. A heady mix of luxurious hotels, apartment buildings, and cafes, the marina hosts regular community events and markets, and is a wonderful place to while away an afternoon or evening. Spectacular at night when the skyscrapers glisten, here you can enjoy dinner on the beach next to the sea, or visit a high-rise bar in a hotel for a magnificent view across the Gulf and the man-made Palm Island, with the world-famous Atlantis Hotel at its end. The Walk at Jumeirah beach Residences is a pedestrianized stretch leading to a new development: The Beach. It’s one of the few places where Gulf nationals mix with tourists and Western ex-pats. It’s a popular place to show off your supercar for an evening, so watch out for Lamborghinis, Maseratis, and Ferraris in abundance.Read more
- Bur DubaiRead more
- Umm SuqeimRead more
- Trade Centre 1Read more
- Umm Suqeim 3Read more
- Jebel AliRead more
Hotels near the sights
- The Dubai FountainChoreographed to music, the Dubai Fountain shoots water as high as 500 feet –that’s as high as a 50-story building. Designed by creators of the Fountains of Bellagio in Vegas, Dubai Fountain Performances occur daily on the 30-acre Burj Khalifa Lake.Read more
- The Dubai MallThis downtown mall is known for luxury stores like Cartier and Harry Winston. It also has an aquarium, ice rink, and 360-degree views of the city from the world’s tallest building, The Burj Khalifa.Read more
- Atlantis Aquaventure WaterparkAs the world’s largest waterpark, Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark is great for all ages. Take on the Odyssey of Terror, the world’s tallest waterslide; experience weightlessness on the Zoomerango’s vertical wall; and zoom through a tube that goes through a shark-filled underwater lagoon on Shark Attack. Bust your moves at the surf area, cliff-jump at Immortal Falls, and let the little ones loose at the Splashers Kids’ Play Area.Read more
- AURA SKYPOOLSuspended 200 metres in the air, AURA SKYPOOL is the world’s highest 360-degree infinity pool offering incredible views of the iconic Dubai skyline, Palm Jumeirah and the glistening horizon of the Arabian Gulf. AURA is a one-of-a-kind experience triggering all the senses, and a truly unmissable spot to capture the essence Dubai at new heights.Read more
- Burj Al ArabOne of the tallest hotels in the world, the unique white sail shape of this luxury hotel on Jumeirah Beach is iconic to Dubai's skyline.Read more
- Dubai Miracle GardenMiracle Garden is one of a kind in the region and in the world for such a unique display and extravagant outdoor recreational destination. Miracle Garden in its first phase is providing state-of-the-art services and facilities including open parking, VIP parking, sitting areas, prayer room, toilet blocks, ablution facility, security room, first aid room, carts for handicapped visitors, retails and commercial kiosk and all other related services available to facilitate visitors.Read more
- Mall of the EmiratesThis massive mall has a mix of luxury labels like Christian Louboutin and midscale brands like DKNY. It’s also home to hotels, restaurants, theaters, and the indoor ski resort Ski Dubai.Read more
- Dubai CreekSeparating Deira and Bur Dubai, the creek is the city's historic commercial hub. Explore and cross the canal on a traditional abra boat ride.Read more
- Global VillageThe sprawling Global Village complex is a great spot for culture, entertainment, and shopping in Dubai. Get a closer look at over 90 cultures, all in the same place. At the themed pavilions, you’ll find a variety of beautiful handicrafts and delicious food representative of each country. You'll also get to watch cultural performances as well as international music acts each night. Don't miss out on all the carnival rides within the park too. Global Village is open from October through April and entry tickets are needed. The best time to visit is during early evening hours when crowds are thinner. – TripadvisorRead more
- Popular luxury hotels in Dubai include Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai, Habtoor Palace Dubai, LXR Hotels & Resorts, and Grosvenor House, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai. See the full list: Dubai Luxury Hotels.
- Popular hotels close to Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport include Staybridge Suites Dubai Al-Maktoum Airport, an IHG hotel, Rove Expo 2020 Hotel, and Holiday Inn Dubai Al-Maktoum Airport, an IHG hotel. See the full list: Hotels near Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- A few of the most popular hotels near Dubai Metro are Avani+ Palm View Dubai Hotel & Suites, Staybridge Suites Dubai Internet City, and The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina. See the full list: Hotels near Dubai Metro.
- Some of the most popular pet-friendly hotels in Dubai are Meliá Desert Palm member of Meliá Collection, The First Collection at Jumeirah Village Circle, and Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown, An IHG Hotel. See the full list: Pet Friendly Hotels in Dubai.
- Grand Millennium Business Bay, Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai, and Habtoor Palace Dubai, LXR Hotels & Resorts have a spa and received excellent reviews from travelers in Dubai. See the full list: Dubai Spa Resorts.
- Grand Millennium Business Bay, Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai, and Habtoor Palace Dubai, LXR Hotels & Resorts all received great reviews from families traveling in Dubai. See the full list: Dubai Family Hotels.