The water was frozen so no shower. The next morning, the hotel clerk when busted pipe fixed, the hotel clerk said there would not be hot water until evening. The curtains and bedspread were ragged. The bathroom door jamb was busted and molding tattered. Outside waste cans overflowing with trash on sidewalk. No coffee at hotel office nor any breakfast food. Room heater very loud. A lady two rooms down kept coming to my car as I unloaded and asked for handouts like food or clothing. No cups for bathroom or no small coffeemaker or cups typical in hotel rooms. Had to jiggle electrical outlet extra plugs to get tv to stay on. Microwave was almost impossible to get to work. The furniture in the room was literally falling apart with one drawer had no bottom.
the night shift desk asst gave my ex my room key when I wasn't there without anyone's permission and he was listed NOWHERE on the room and he went in my room and cut up everything I owned. I was staying at the hotel to escape an abusive relationship and they not only told my ex exactly what room I was in but they gave him the key to be sitting in the dark waiting for me. When I called the cops they kicked me out. Worst place I have ever stayed in my life. Extremely unsafe, inconsiderate, money hungry vultures
Decent place to lay your head. Expected a little better beds for the price. There were burn marks on one of the bed covers. Some of the best light blocking curtains I’ve ever seen though. Overall, it’s about what you can expect for the price.
Rooms were filthy, chunks of walls missing. Huge 1 inch gap under door, public hair on toilet tank, and no toilet paper. Even though there were signs, there was NO ice or vending. Still using covid as an excuse to not have breakfast ... which is actually probably for the best!
We made a reservation in advance, but we did not stay here after seeing the room. This hotel is run down and was not clean. The desk staff refunded our money and we stayed at a different hotel. The hotel is in a good location, but... We have stayed in other Super 8 properties and had no issues. We do not recommend this Super 8.
Terrible. Do not stay here. Cock roaches on the floor, hair every where. It was disgusting. The service checking in was rude. She was on the phone the whole time, a personal call. It was a scary parking lot with bums walking around.
Cigarette burns on the bedspread. Holes in the blanket and in the sheets. Stains on the sheets and long black hair in the bed. Floors were unkept. Shower had mold around the knob, stains on the shower floor! No plastic bag for the ice container, no cups. Microwave not usable, there was no glass tray inside. Don't stay here! Wyndham has definitely taken a drop in quality. This was a mess! No recommendation here!
Dirty filthy rooms and yard Noisy persons directly above us when there was ther room and no need to put us there. Had pet. Yet put on 2nd floor when ground room floors were empty Staff had attitude of...I don't care Told at desk b4 check in there was breakfast Coffee and mini muffins is not breakfast There's more Non smoking room with large burn holes in bed covering Mold in shower above the curtain track Double bed with only 3 hard as rock pillows Not enough towels in room. Had to ask for more No breakfast as promised by checkin staff Ac unit not cooling only fan Noisy persons above all nite. No sleeping for us Hair inside bed sheets and on pillows. I was the first into bed and got hair in my mouth. Also a clump of hair as if someone cut their hair there Pillow caused a rash on the face and itching on the head. Only solution was to cover pillow with a towel Awful horrible place Floors felt like pop was spilt on them and dried. Or the entire complex was washed with the same bucket of water. Gross…
This place is disguisting stay away! You been warned! Just down right NASTY from the cock roaches to the water on the floor and holes in the walls, cigarette burns everywhere. Garbage all over outside the rooms and in the swimming pool! Need i go on?!
First room had roaches all over walls requested money back but all they could do was offer a different room so room 2 was way worse than the first it had writing on the walls burnt outlet and exposed wires from disconnected fire alarm which was in ice bucket asked for different room it was the best out of the 3 but had a used rubber in the shower do not stay here it’s gross and they do not care