We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The staffs were friendly, the facilities are good, view from 16th floor was awesome. I hope the hotel could make something better for the Saturday BBQ. It was too simple, very limitedq spread and the taste was not impressive. Overall it was a good stay....More
The hotel is quite new and nice! Rooms are quite standard but it's good and clean for me. Breakfast not too bad. Walk-able distance to BCS Mall. It's a smoke-free hotel so be sure not to smoke in the rooms or you'll be fined IDR1,000,000!
Extremely well located. Rooms are huge where there is even a couch inside it for one to relax. Walk right out of the hotel and one would be greeted by the largest food court A1. Walk a couple of steps further and one would be...More
Although the room was not as spacious, it was very new and clean. The towels, bedsheets were very, very clean as well. Very comfy mattress and pillows. Friendly staff, good housekeeping, and excellent location. It is just next to 2 big foodcourts (Astro foodcourt and...More
Love this hotel! Clean and nice and new. Very very convenient access to BCS Mall, A2 food court and the wet market. At the wet market there are many dry food stalls to choose from. Also a alcohol shop nearby.
1. FYI there is no ferry terminal called “Nagoya”. I Baloi Hotel is located in between Batam Centre Ferry Terminal and Harbourbay Ferry Terminal. Arriving from either of these terminals will take you about 13-15mins by taxi... More
1. FYI there is no ferry terminal called “Nagoya”. I Baloi Hotel is located in between Batam Centre Ferry Terminal and Harbourbay Ferry Terminal. Arriving from either of these terminals will take you about 13-15mins by taxi to the hotel (with smooth traffic) which will normally cost about 70-75,000 rupiah. There are ferries departing from both Harbourfront and Tanah Merah that will take you to Harbourbay or Batam Centre. You may want to see schedules from Majestic Ferry or BatamFast Ferry.
2. Yes. There are smoking rooms available for their deluxe rooms. Best is you drop them an email/call and inform of your request and they will tell you the availability on your dates. There is also the superior room with balcony where you may smoke at the balcony.
3. Yes. BCS Mall (Batam City Square) is less then 5mins walk from the hotel (exit hotel and turn right). Nagoya Hill Mall will need about 10mins taxi ride.
• A2 Food Court right next to the hotel only open in the evenings till around 3-4am for late dinner/supper. Many other eateries across and around the hotel.
• Many spas/massage places nearby. Can get your mani/pedi fix at BCS Mall level 5.
• If you arrive at/depart from Batam Centre Ferry Terminal, the Mega Mall Batam Centre is across the terminal and connected by a bridge.
Hope this is helpful. Have a great time in Batam ;)