We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Good rooms , friendly staff and excellent breakfast options ! There is also a food court just in front of ihotel for trying out indonesian food . Good gym and pool facility also available . The room service is very good . The city is...More
Would say it's over rated for it's price.
Reservation was ok, but I would prefer using travel portal like Expedia or Booking.com
Had to wait for room until 5pm plus due to their internal problem.
Small pool & gym.
Good surrounding with A2 foodcourt stone...More
Stayed one night and since the standard rooms were fully booked I had to take the suite which was spacious. Rate wasn’t too bad also. The stay was uneventful, not much of a view but the location is good, next to a food court and...More
Check in was smooth and staff was friendly. We requested for a change of room as our initial room was directly facing the gym -hence no privacy. Alex from the reception took no less then 5mins to our new room. Breakfast was sufficient with different...More
I am due to check in in 2 weeks time I booked 3 rooms (including connecting room). I emailed the room reservations team to put In the request for the 3 rooms to be next to each other or same level (which I understand it...More
1. FYI there is no ferry terminal called “Nagoya”. I Baloi Hotel is located in between Batam Centre Ferry Terminal and Harbourbay Ferry Terminal. Arriving from either of these terminals will take you about 13-15mins by taxi... More
1. FYI there is no ferry terminal called “Nagoya”. I Baloi Hotel is located in between Batam Centre Ferry Terminal and Harbourbay Ferry Terminal. Arriving from either of these terminals will take you about 13-15mins by taxi to the hotel (with smooth traffic) which will normally cost about 70-75,000 rupiah. There are ferries departing from both Harbourfront and Tanah Merah that will take you to Harbourbay or Batam Centre. You may want to see schedules from Majestic Ferry or BatamFast Ferry.
2. Yes. There are smoking rooms available for their deluxe rooms. Best is you drop them an email/call and inform of your request and they will tell you the availability on your dates. There is also the superior room with balcony where you may smoke at the balcony.
3. Yes. BCS Mall (Batam City Square) is less then 5mins walk from the hotel (exit hotel and turn right). Nagoya Hill Mall will need about 10mins taxi ride.
• A2 Food Court right next to the hotel only open in the evenings till around 3-4am for late dinner/supper. Many other eateries across and around the hotel.
• Many spas/massage places nearby. Can get your mani/pedi fix at BCS Mall level 5.
• If you arrive at/depart from Batam Centre Ferry Terminal, the Mega Mall Batam Centre is across the terminal and connected by a bridge.
Hope this is helpful. Have a great time in Batam ;)