Stayed for 3 nights for a weekend in London. Stayed in a 8-bed mixed dorm, which was adequate albeit small. Bed was equipped with USB and power socket and reading lamp. However, the power went out on my last night and was unable to be sorted. Staff were great in trying to fix this though. The main positive of the hostel is the communal spaces which are excellent to work/chill in. There is also a large area downstairs where there is a kitchen to cook in (which I did not do during my stay) and a bar, with a great selection of drinks. I will return for the social aspects of this hostel.
Super social, the kitchen was alright, the staff are friendly and helpful. I'm a female solo traveller, stayed in a mixed dorm with 4 beds and felt perfectly safe. But this hostel is not for everyone, weekends are too noisy for sleep because of the (great) bar. The room ran quite hot even in February, lucky my bed was next to the window. Something that can't be excused however are the poor shape of the showers, dirty, and mattresses, worn down. But most backpackers are prepared for this. I would definitely stay here again for the social and fun, also why my rating is so positive. Let's just say I was one of the lucky ones, it's a gamble for sure.
I checked in tho this hostel in the afternoon, had no problem, after I went out to explore. When I returned to the hostel the night receptionist (Miguel) turned to be really aggressive, he prevented me to go back to my room, he called the Police and blacklisted me in this property. My reservation was prepaid for 3 more nights. I dont know what was the issue but this was really really scary
Very dirty, very unfriendly and found cockroaches in our room. The shower wasn't working like it should, the sheets and towels were dirty (found black hears on them!) The walls were very thin, you could hear everything from the other rooms. As well the breakfast was poor. Would definitely not recommend!!!
This hostile made me feel like I was in hell the wall next to my bed had mould on it and the windows were stained with mould. The bed sheets had yellow stains on them like that had not been clean. The fire alarm was full of brown gunk and the window barely opened.