My room smelled atrocious so I had to change it, the room was extremely dirty and looked like they weren’t cleaned for weeks. The 2nd room I was in had cockroaches. This was the worst experience ever!
This hotel was $50/night and I know it is not expensive, but at least have it be clean. My son and I had a 2 night reservation and I had to check out after the first night. There were stains all over the floor, the refrigerator did not fit in the room nor did it work. The chair that was in the room had stains all over it. The sink had rust on it. There were no lights outside our room and the person staying next to use kept hitting wall all night. It was super gross.
This hotel really needs to be shut down, i wonder if there are any sanitation inspectors that visit this hotel or they are corrupt themselves. The room smells badly, i felt like walking out, the rugs have not been cleaned in many years, the microwave is a disgrace, the bed stinks badly, everything is so old and rundown, he internet never worked, honestly the management of this hotel should be arrested, once you book, they dont accept cancelling for free because they know that 99% of people that initially book end up trying to cancel their booking. i will NEVER, i repeat NEVER lodge in this place, even if its for free, i will still decline it.
The pictures on the internet are very
deceiving about this place. The 1st night I was so tired from traveling that I just went to sleep. Almost everything in the room was either broken or not working. I had to get another room the 2nd day. I asked for a non-smoking room. The room smelled like they had a smoking convention in it. I had to ask for toilet paper and fresh towels as they did not clean the rooms every day. The key card didn’t work very well, had to keep replacing them. There were people outside of room late at night drinking and talking. I never felt safe there. Next time I will find another place to stay while visiting.
We stayed here because we were on a budget. The shower. Molded might I say was nice. Rooms were never cleaned. We have stayed here before and it was nice but they stuck us on the ghetto side this time. Never again. Roaches and the mattresses are probably older than me. If your on a budget and risk this then yes. But look at the room first