- Clean restrooms. The showers are great - lots of hooks to hang stuff. I appreciated that.
- Pool and other fun amenities - a surprising variety considering how small the campground is. This is an especially good campground for families with young kids.
- Great to bring dogs that do not have any anxiety issues whatsoever. They have a small fenced-in area where dogs can be off their leash, and have little stations with poop bags and trash cans which is convenient.
- Very nice walking trail around a pond. Peaceful and easy.
- Great bench & picnic table setup at our tent site. Seriously fantastic.
- The pool floor looked grimy and there was a lot of debris floating on the top of the water.
- Our site (T1) was terrible, location-wise. Right near the office which meant lights all night. I barely slept. Cabins right next to us, road/golf cart paths all around us. No privacy whatsoever. I felt like we were sleeping in a parking lot.
- Because of the above, our dog (who is a rescue and has a lot of anxiety) barked a lot and other guests complained to the staff about him. We tried to keep him quiet as best as we can, but there's only so much we can do when we're surrounded by constant traffic. A staff member told us as we were packing to go home that we need to keep him quiet, and didn't want to hear any explanations as to our dog's behavior. He was curt and needs some customer service training.
- RV's blocked the road as we were trying to leave. We had to drive on the wrong side of the road to pass them. I think, since T1 is basically a parking lot anyway, why not just turn that space into parking so that folks can have somewhere to park their large vehicles while they check in?
- This campground is too packed for its size. Too many sites for such a small space.
All in all, I think if we had been able to choose our site, we could have picked a site away from the golf carts and road. We would have had a better time and our dog would have been much calmer/less annoying. But it is what it is.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.