the room was 90 degrees and the central air does not work it operates as fan.
Our room didn't have hot water.
If you have children do not stay here. I wouldnt stay here again no matter what but I was extremely uncomfortable having my two littles here. The halls reek of cigarettes and Marijuana even though its posted non-smoking everywhere. The smoke is so thick. There are tweaker barreling down the hallways, heroin addicts crowding in the elevator and nodding out. Trash and syringe caps litter the halls. There was no regulation for the pool so there was about 30 people crowded in. The employees weren't wearing masks. I was told there were three people on staff which is not enough to keep a 160 room hotel clean and sanitary. Someone almost ran us over in the parking lot who was just here picking up a woman whod been here. Ive never had a more horrible experience and I paid 120 per night. Its 6 am and we are packing up and getting out of here.
I was truly scared for my families safety.
I chose the Ramada, for price as well as location. We arrived at night, the receptionist didn't offer a greeting, at all but seemed pleasant enough.
- the beds were comfortable.
- decent pillows
- some modernization to an old building.
- free breakfast and space offered was standard: cereal, pastries, juice, make your own waffle stations. There was plenty of seating in the room.
-the rooms are older, but ours was updated.
- there were two box fans in the closet, I'm guessing others have fried from the heat in the room. I had the AC at 60 and it was relatively comfortable.
- To get to the second floor, there is one set of elevators that you walk past the breakfast room, then the pool, then around the corner and there they are.
- The elevators. Each one is small, hot and honestly I was worried we were going to get stuck in there.
- the hallways reeked of cigarette smoke, kind of like being in a casino and you immediately want to cough up your lungs and just hand then over. The hallways were also uncomfortably hot.
-Usually, you can find extra pillows and blankets in the closet, I found fans which was cool, but no extra pillows or blankets are offered in this hotel without having to call someone.
My son is disabled so we had to get the ADA suite. It was pricey, but also beautiful and very clean. The pool is in a courtyard surrounded by palm trees and Roses. Breakfast could be better but was sufficient.
The place is great staff is awesome, friendly, great customer service and it’s nice and quiet. Pool is always clean, nice view out side the balcony. Close to the freeway Plenty of gas stations around.
So first impressions were bad neighborhood, sketchy security and questionable people roaming around. The room was a little dirty, stained grout, yellow rings in the sink and bathtub. The AC wouldn't work and the room was really hot. The check in was okay, she clearly didn't really care that we were there and conducted the entire process while on the phone. The breakfast was fine, all carbs like waffles, muffins, bagels, etc. Only other options were apples and hard boiled eggs. For $90 I didn't expect much but I definitely wouldn't return. It is close to the freeway and the pool looked nice, but we didn't use it.