We chose to stay here for a week thinking it was a nice walk to Jimbaren beach. In reality its about a 20 minute walk down to Wayan beach along the main road. it advertised a shuttle bus to Jimbaran beach when booking but they said they didn't have one. While the rooms are nice and spacious, the staff friendly and it has a nice pool and gym it could do with some maintenance like the pool lights and pool toilet. The biggest problem was at night when a bus load of tourist arrived whom seemed to go from room to room slaming doors for hours making it impossible to sleep. We were very greatful that managment under stood and gave us a refund as we checked out that morning. This hotel is more suited to the chinese market as there is a large eatery down the road that caters for bus loads of tourists and is probably the reason why the hotel is where it is. They just need some gas stuts to stop the echo of doors slaming and a shuttle bus and we would of stayed longer
The hotel was good for the price, the pool was really nice. The room was a little bit dark but the bed was big and comfortable, The breakfast was ok but nothing to remember. The staff was nice! Good for one or 2 nights
I have stayed this Hotel from 17 Feb - 21 Feb 2019. I choose this hotel in Jimbaran as it is near to my training location in Jimbaran and the room rate is affordable.
1. Room is huge with king size bed.
2. Toilet equip with bath tub and shower.
3. Wooden floor which I love it so much.
4. They provide safe deposit box.
5. In front of the Hotel, there are 2 restaurant/cafe which they serve good food and cheap.
6. Staff - they are nice
7. Easily access to 24 hours mart.
8. 20 minutes walk to Jimbaran beach. You can take Grab motorcycle which only costs you Rp 4,000 = USD 0.25
1. My room air-cond not that cool. I try to decrease the temperature to 15Celc but the temperature back to 27Celc. I inform the front office, they tred to help but could do anything. The best way was to keep the room electric in active so that the air-cond runs 24hours even though I'm out from the room.
2. The toilet bowl flush switch a little bit detached. But I didnt report it as it is still functioning.
3. The swimming pool - its so quiet and lonely. No body swim and the water doesn't look so tempting.
4. I request a transportation from airport to the hotel and it was confirmed. But during the day my arrival, there is no transport was provided for me at the airport. I did called the hotel, but the answer was they last minute had to cancel the transport as the driver was called on sick leave. How do you feel?
Yess everything are great. The Deluxe room is spacious, wide and clean bathroom with nice bathtub. Too bad th pool is a bit lonely. But since I don't have time to use it, so it won't be a problem. Pics discribe better. Oya breakfast here is ala carte, so don't expect for buffet
This is an OK hotel - it was probably, in its heyday, very nice but seems as though it’s been stuck in time. Everything seems a bit dated. It could be a lot nicer with some TLC in the corridors/pool area etc.
- warm welcome from staff, always got a friendly hello etc when walking in/out but I never had to ask them anything, so can’t comment further than that.
- big room, very spacious.
- room seemed very clean and was cleaned every day.
- bed was comfy
- as above, everything just seems a bit dated. Pool area didn’t seem particularly nice, I preferred to get to the beach either Jimbaran beach itself or taxi to Nusa Dua beach.
- cold shower. Hot water didn’t work. It got to a temperature which was bearable but that’s it.
- air con wasn’t the best. Room wasn’t warm but didn’t get particularly cool either.
- McDonald’s, KFC etc very close. This was particularly handy on our first night as we arrived in the evening. Not much else in terms of restaurants in walking distance, taxis or renting a scooter will be necessary.
- the pancake place over the road did nice pancakes and coffee for breakfast. The restaurant attached to the hotel struck me as odd, it was always completely empty during my stay, which I never take as a good sign..
- you can walk to the beach but it takes about 25 min. Or download the Bluebird app and hail a taxi, 30k is their minimum fare and the meter doesn’t come up to this.
Overall it’s an OK hotel. Basics such as cleanliness, space and a comfy bed were good. Wifi worked OK for us but I can see it has mixed reviews.
However if you’re looking for a place with the extra touches to relax near a nice pool and bar for a few days go elsewhere. This hotel is only good if you’re using it as a base to sleep - and spending most of each day and evening out and about.