This is my first time to write a review in Trip Advisor as I would like to commend the front liners and the people behind Coast Boracay. Me and my girlfriend and her friend stayed here for 3 nights just this month (August 2017) and want to try what it would be like during the rainy season in Boracay. We're party goers but sometimes, we just want to relax and lie down by the poolside or at the beach. Anyway, when we arrived from the airport, we were picked up by the hotel's own Shuttle to go to the Caticlan seaport. When we arrived at the Caticlan Seaport we were greeted by a staff from Coast (see PIC1). They also have their own speedboat to go from Caticlan to Boracay Island and vice versa (see PIC2). When we arrived at the boat, we were given iced cold bottled water and a cold towel (I assumed it's for the heat to cool us down). Then the girl who welcomed us given us a safety reminder to wear the our life vest. The speedboat was fast (and safe) we didn't even notice that we are almost about to park at the coast of Boracay. We then transfer from the boat to another Coast's own shuttle to bring us to the hotel (see PIC3).
Upon arrival to the hotel, we were greeted by the hotel staff. Everybody is smiling at us, and it felt like they really excited to see us (like they were long lost friends). But it was really warmth and you will not notice that you will smile too (see PIC4)! :) They provided us some welcome drinks and cold towel plus their warmth smile. The checkin was fast as well, seems everyone is well coordinated and they definitely know what they are doing.
When we arrived at our room we were greeted by some lovely treats and a welcome board (see PIC5)! How awesome is that?! I would like to share you some photos that I took in our room. It's right beside the pool area and it's really nice (good area specially if you have kids so you don't have to climb the stairs). See PIC 6 - 10.
Here are the HIGHLIGHTS during my stay:
- the airport transfers and buffet breakfast (at Cha Cha's) are already included on your room rates
- they have their own restaurant called Cha Cha's with endless food options from Asian, Western, Local, Japanese and so on. You don't have to go out specially when it's raining (during the rainy season)
- They clean the room twice a day
- Pool area and walkway are always clean
- unlimited popcorn and soft ice cream
- free infused water at the reception area
- coffee and tea inside your room
- bottled water is always replenish in your room
- In the early evening they will leave some treats on your bedside table with a thoughtful message card. So when you get back from partying you'll see that the hotel cares about you and thinking of you
- They have 3 pools, 2 for the adults and 1 kiddie pool
- A lot of beach beds and pool beds, A LOT!
- Free wifi all throughout the hotel and Cha Cha's restaurant
- I think, the only hotel in Boracay that has Flat Widescreen TVs and take note with NETFLIX. Good to utilize when it's raining and specially for long staying hotel guests.
- They are not fortune teller but they know what you want!
So I was planning to fly my DJI Phantom 3 to take a bird's eye view of the hotel when I noticed that my RC isn't working perfectly. So one of their staff with a 'HANDY' print on his shirt (technician/engineer) took a closer look and unscrewed the RC. We found out there that the spring was detached. So we need something to put it back on or stick it on for good! So I ask the front desk where is the nearest hardware so I can buy a stronghold glue? The nearest is in D'TALIPAPA which I think is quite near about 1-2 Kms from the hotel. SO I walked out of the hotel and after a few steps, this concierge guy, I think his name is John told me that his team will pick me up and use a shuttle to drop me off the hardware. OMG! I told you they know what you want. Thanks JOHN (See PIC14)! So I used their shuttle to go to the hardware. Anyway, when I came back, the HANDY guy was waiting for me. He was able to put back the spring in place and just waiting for it to be glued. The RC was fixed and I was able to flew my drone took a few shots of the hotel.
Overall, my stay was perfect! Thanks to all the staff of COAST Boracay. You are all doing a great job. And I think, and I feel... that you really like what you are doing.. Brilliant!
In a customer perspective, I can see that you really enjoy making each guest feel comfortable through personalized gestures, relax - for being a fortune teller that you anticipate what a customer need and want, and to have fun with your overall amenities.
I am definitely recommending COAST and will choose this hotel again when I get back to Boracay in the future. Thanks COAST for the experience.
Sharing some of my photos in PIC15-20.
Thank you for reading! :)
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.