Date of stay: July 2017Trip type: Traveled with family
Let me use a bullet drive approach:
1. The room (a triple bed) was clean and nitty with the AC and TV working properly;
2. The beds were all confortable and the sheets were changed in the following day;
3. The restaurant ambiance, at dinner time, is a little bit depressive and for those who don´t like indian menu, the option is look outsider the hotel. However the price is cheap.
4. The breakfast options are nice and in level for a hotel this category;
5. They provide us in no time a driver to go to Diani.
6. The bathroom didn´t had a contained area for the shower, so whenever anyone used it, the entire bathroom floor became wet and slippery.
7. The rubber and used slippers at bathroom entrance is not nice, hygienic and practical
Room Tip: Room with a bathroom with a shower contained space in order not to splash
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Response from regencypark2016, receptionist at The Regency Park Hotel
Responded 31 Jul 2017
Good afternoon, Thank you for having Chosen Regency Park Hotel during your visit to Mombasa. Its a delight to read such a review and your words truly describe what Regency Park Hotel is.We are pleased to know that you had an overall great stay.Thank you once again for noting down some points which gives us insight on what you expected from us and this ultimately enables us to improve our services.Am glad to let you know that we will take your sentiments positively as a way of improving and that all the major points you mentioned will be looked into and worked on immediately.Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and kindly urge you to give us another chance to serve you better next time. Thanking you in anticipation. Kind Regards, Elizabeth receptionist 07295555587
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.