I was very much wondering to choose hotel for my 1st visit to Phnom pehn. So I recommend this hotel, because you don't need to traffic convenience as you can catch Bike-taxi or TukTuk everywhere.
1) Room (Luxury Double): clean, enough space 30m2, reasonable charge (35$ after discount), with free 2 bottles water per day, with bathtub, but the water flow is weak, please don' expect Perfect.
2) Breakfast: Limited dishes and fruits, mainly Chinese style
3) Restaurant at 8th floor: very nice taste and reasonable price, beautiful lady, if you want to enjoy together with tip (5$-), but no English for waitress, you can use English menu without problem.
4) Front: You need deposit 50$! Staffs are very kind and please ask Bike-taxi or TukTuk for your destination. But I recommend keeping driver for one day (half day), it's easy and cost-saving way.
5) Massage: Please go to 2nd floor to take nice foot or body massage with beautiful lady. You can relax and enjoy enough. But they can speak English a little.
6) Shopping: You can walk to Orssey market and buy local snack within 1$. 2km walk to Lucky Supermarket to buy local drink and food.
7) Entertainment: Please try to go Killing Field and Traditional Dance Show at National Museum. Hotel staff kindly explain you how to get there.
I recommend you this hotel best.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.