Date of stay: July 2020
* Stepping into an Urban Mystic Land Vacation
* Phenomenal Interiors throughout the Hotel: Antique & Modern Fusion
* Located in the Heart of Saigon, Walking Distance to Everywhere Popular
* Various Restaurants, Shops & Dept Stores Nearby
* Hearty Delicious Afternoon Tea & Breakfast (both included in the room rate)
* Elegant Greenery Balcony w/ Huge Bathtub (Yes, you bathe al fresco.)
* Extra King Bed, Super Comfy
* IG Worthy Spots Anytime, Anywhere
* Wonderful Staff & Service
Ps. I stayed in the Serene Corner Room, and I recommend it for sure. Besides, The Myst Dong Khoi was at the top of my Saigon hotels wishlist, and it turned out beyond my expectations!
. . . . .
I only had a thing with the in-room A/C sound being too loud (no matter how much the wind speed was at).
Except for this minor thing, I was completely satisfied with my stay. Will definitely revisit again!
IG / Medium / FB Page @chicve02
Room Tip: Serene Corner Room (Twin/Double) is quite tranquil and has great high-floor cityview!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Response from The Myst Dong Khoi GM, Tổng giám đốc at The Myst Dong Khoi
Responded 2 weeks ago
Dear FoodieChicve, Thank you for choosing The Myst Dong Khoi and for your wonderful feedback. It was delighting to read that you had a pleasant experience while staying with us. Thank you for recognizing convenience of our facilities and the service attitude of our employees. Your compliments will be shared with our team for their encouragement. Once again, I appreciate your comments and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Best regards, Can Nguyen Front Office Manager.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.