Counting hours to check out. Disapointing experience
While the resort is located on beautiful island and quite pricy, it does not offer a service matching the expectations.
- I booked scuba diving and received email with confirmation. Sadly, nobody seemed to be aware of our booking; diving center kept saying „no diving” or „dive guide not on the island”; it’s only after long discussion with the front tmdesk, when they suddenly found a dive guide and we could do a dive (ofshore only as „the boat was not ready”)
- we needed to ask for housekeeping to clean our room (we did not have a toilet paper even) and the remaind few times about the request as the cleaner was not showing up for long time
- there is not much to do on the island if there is raining. Worst part is, that those few activities (kayaking at the lagoon, pools, tables in the only restaurant…) are daily crowded by the external guests coming for daily visit to the island. So, the resort is not bale to provide any activities, but makes it hard to use those, which do exist on the island
- I do not know how to describe the food :(
No vegetables served for breakfast, squids coming not cleaned or underdone; we basically ate pizza all the time
- the stuff is friendly, but visibly lacks good management and coordination;
The idea of christmas dinner on the beach, under the stars seems good… Well, not if its windy and rainy all the time (which is the reason resort cancelled divings, trips etc). Our child spent xmass eve covered with the towel to protect from cold…
Resort awaits good management and more reasonable approach to accepting guests for daily visits - then it can be good place in the future. For now - better to avoid and go somewhere else.
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.