We quite enjoyed our time at the Gregoris apartments, the rooms were always kept clean, the hotel was close to the centre and for the majority of the time the owners seemed quite nice. The torulbe is there are many more bad points than good. I will try to summarise them in the order I noticed them here, as otherwise I'll (and you'll) be here all day!
1) We were expected to load and unload our own cases from a high loading vehicle, fine for me, not so much so an elderly couple and this should not be expected of them.
2) In room 11 there was no hook for the shower head, thus having a shower was like washing a car (rinse, soap, rinse) and took three times as long as it would normally.
3) The corridor is stupidly noisy, every voice amplifies and a shut door sounds like a gun going off, this doesn't make for a good sleep, nor did the bed which we could feel the springs through.
4) Cleaners, the 10am start is an improvement on some places we've stayed but still far too early on holiday when you just want to have breakfast in peace.
5) The pool is very cold even in 36oC, it is topped up with a hose pipe every night which might have something to do with it.
6) The walk to and from the hotel is a bit manky and dark, it also doesn't help that the local (ignorant) idiots use this very narrow dirt path as a shortcut on their scooters despite a tarmac road being available, we were not once acknowledged for standing in the dirt to get out of their way.
7) We were ejected from our room at 10am on our last day and as others have mentioned our cases were then left on the main road, not secure in the slightest, how can you answer the question "have the cases been out of your sight since you packed them" accurately?
8) On our last day we took the towels from our room to the pool as we were going to use the sun beds and pool until our pick up at 5pm then use the (freezing cold) pool side shower before getting changed. I knew there may be a problem when the female owner, who up to that point I had been nothing but friendly with, stormed out onto our balcony hands on hips scouring the pool area like an Apache helicopter. We went for dinner only to return and find the towels gone, I went to complain as I was ready for the argument having seen her earlier. I first saw the maids who met me with embarrassed smiles, unfortunately not one member of staff can speak English which is dreadful, but I managed to see the owner face to face who had a look of anger of her face that I've not seen in some time (over two three day old soiled towels). She then shouted "no la piscine", to which I responded "so we can use the pool, sunbeds, poolside shower, umbrellas but not our towels on our last day to dry off after using the provided shower!!" (who takes drying towels with them on holiday?).
It seemed the maids agreed as they gave her a right mouthful in Greek whereupon she reluctantly gave me two clean towels, creating unnecessary washing for herself!
So there you have it, not bad but certainly not good either!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.