What you see in their ads is no real...
1. have television but no cable
2. When there's heavy rain, no power
3. When There's no power, no water
4. Their a/c is not cooled enough to be comfort
5. Dirty Toilet
6. Dirty pool
7. Dirty Cabannas
8. No guards/life guards (it feels unsafe)
9. No hot and cold shower
11. it is not worth a price
12. corkage for our food? dont have water, dont have power how come you want us to pay you a corkage per head?????
10. Don't go to this resort all their pictures and ads are not real...
We want vacation to relieve our stressed but what you did is too much stress while we are there! how come you continue to operate, i hope that Department of Tourism and Sanitation department will go over this..
My team in the office chose this for our 2nd annual summer outing. We already booked rooms before reading the poor reviews of this resort so we really lowered our expectations and said "let this be an adventure!"
We already anticipated the no water issue, the beddings, the poor air-conditioning and was pleasantly surprised when there was water in the lavatory, flush was working, and the shower too. The water coming from the shower had weak pressure so we didn't use the shower; just the pail and dipper. The water was lukewarm so no need for the water heater.
The air-conditioning was cool and a great relief from the heat outside. They had cable TV if you just want to chill and a refrigerator which we didn't use. I brought my own pillow (as I usually do for every trip) and my air diffuser too so our room smelled lovely (peppermint).
My coworker coordinated with Shula who arranged everything for us. We opted to get the full-board meals and though the dishes were simple, they were surprisingly tasty and worth the value for money.
The breakfast was also a delightful surprise. I expected the 3-in-1 sachets for the coffee and hot chocolate; they provided that with the coffee but tablea chocolate drink was a major plus. The chicken adobo was like my mom's home cooking so we were happy about it. To sum it up, we loved all the food they served.
I didn't swim in the pool because it was crowded, and I have a bias for white sand so I didn't swim in the beach. It's just sad that the beach had trash (I saw a sports towel and a snack bag).
We were at the dining area to eat the merienda (pancit bihon) and it was like we were the only ones there because the other guests had a cottage reserved. It seems that there was an on-going videoke competition that day, which went on until the wee hours of the morning (around 2am).
I only gave this a 3 because one out of the three rooms didn't have water on tap (lavatory), no flush, and they just used the water from the faucet in the shower area. Yes, the rooms are dated but you get what you pay for. There are 4 of us in a Php5,000 room so I'd rather I pay that low and get this type of accommodation, than pay more and still suffer poor accommodations (see reviews of surrounding resorts).
Kudos to Shula who assigned us at the ground floor without us requesting it.
My daughter almost drowned. There is no life guard. The distance between the kiddie pool and the adult pool is no larger than an adult step. Not more than 36 inches. The path is too narrow. There is a big chance your kid might go into the adult pool and might drown. The adult pool is more than 5 feet. My 5 year old kid was almost drowning, struggling for her life when my mother called my attention, seen her from our cottage. We're taking care of her 2 other little siblings when the incident happened, she fell into the adult pool, when there's almost no other people swimming, and as I ran too fast and when I'm closer to her location and ready to jump, luckily there's a man who got her first and gave her to me, my child almost catching her breath, and " sa awa ng Diyos, buhay ang anak ko". There's no life guard around, not even one. Our daughter, we let her to play on the kiddie pool not longer than 5 minutes, and fell as she gets water from the adult pool, because it's so close to the kiddie pool. There's a bit lax on our side and it's letting her play on the kiddie pool on her own with her cousin, same her age in less than 5 minutes. The bad design of the pool is too risky for the kids. The distance of the kiddie pool to the adult pool us too narrow, and the pillars are obstructing the path way. If you can't be with your kids 100% of your time then don't go there. Avoid this place, don't put to risk your child's life. There is no life guard around.
We booked 2 family room for overnight stay and it was the worst experience! Listed are the the reasons why:
1. Website clearly states that there is a hot n cold shower. Reality is there is "there is no water at all! There is a hot n cold equipment but the shower is not working plus how can you use it if there is no water at all! From the time we checked in until we checked out no water!
2. No blanket only pillow nor towel is set per bed. I asked the office around 3pm and told me that they will give it at night night time(8pm) only!!!
3. Nestor told us that we don't need to bring utensils as they have everything we need for cooking but they only got 2 broken handle pots.
4. Website states there is a tv on each room but 1 of the room we booked doesn't have. When i asked the office they someone from their team took it in the office so they can watch.
5. Videoke in front of room accommodation is allowed up until 3am! Staff said they cant confront the people as they paid for it. They doesn't care even the kids/babies cant sleep.
6. Swimming pool is not clean.
7. Broken faucet, shower.
8. Dirty shower area for day trip
9. No Manager around so you have no option to talk to for your complaints.
We like here because there is a pool, then it has a very nice beach!
We went here as a very large group, around 20-25 folks maybe. We took over all the huts near the pool and the beach (there were 4 of them).
Since this is small, it feels like owning the place. So bring all your stuff and take this place.
Service? What Service?