Spotlight Your Favorite Reviews
Inspire travelers by showcasing a favorite recent review in the "Reviews" section of your restaurant listing. Favorite Reviews give you a chance to tell your story through an amazing experience from one of your customers. Select a review that truly depicts your business and pin it in prime viewing position for those visiting your Tripadvisor listing.
Where will my chosen review appear on Tripadvisor?
The review you select will appear directly after the most recent review on your Tripadvisor listing. Choose one in each available language to ensure that more travelers from around the world see your favorite reviews.
Set up Favorite Reviews in two easy steps:
It takes just a minute to showcase a favorite review to diners worldwide – and to give browsers even more reason to book your restaurant.To set up your Favorite Review, Restaurants with Tripadvisor Premium can:
- Visit the Management Center and select "Select Favorite Review" from the "Reviews" tab at the top of the page.
Step 1: Choose a review
The first step is to choose the review you want to highlight. All eligible reviews* will automatically appear on this page. You can use our built-in filter options like bubble rating, keyword, and more to make it easier to find the one you want to feature.
You can also select reviews in multiple languages that will appear to customers around the world. To take advantage of this, simply select a language from the drop-down list, and you'll see a new selection of eligible reviews in that language. Only languages that contain an eligible review for your business will be visible.
*Eligible reviews are less than a year old and have at least three bubbles. You'll only be able to select a Favorite Review that meets those criteria.
Choose Your Favorite Review
When choosing your Favorite Review...
- Keep it current. 78% of respondents to a recent survey said they prioritized recent reviews to get the freshest perspective on a given location. Make sure that the review you select is recent – the fresher the review the better.
- Has the review received any helpful votes? If so, that means people found the information beneficial when they were looking at your listing. This type of helpful content could appeal to even more browsers and may be worth highlighting.
- Does the review highlight something unique about your property? Do you have a unique menu, an outdoor dining space, or incredible staff that people boast about? These are all important factors that potential diners consider when making a decision. Draw attention to what makes you special.
- Provide insight for potential guests. For example: If your restaurant is known for your farm-to-table cuisine, highlight a review that calls out your most-loved vegetarian dishes.
- Think about seasonality and timing. If it’s winter where you are, instead of spotlighting a review talking about your outdoor patio and bar, you might instead choose a review focusing on your cozy fireplace. Also think about celebrations and holidays. If it’s Valentine’s Day, you might consider choosing a review that appeals to couples.
For more tips on how to choose your Favorite Review, click here.
Step 2: Publish your Favorite Review
Then, click "Publish." Your Favorite Review will appear within 24 hours of being published. Follow the same steps above to select a review in additional languages or to swap out older featured reviews for new ones.
Keep in mind: Once a Favorite Review becomes more than a year old, it will no longer appear at the top of your listing. Make sure your reviews are up-to-date by visiting the Favorite Review page in the Management Center regularly.
Tripadvisor Premium offers more than just Favorite Reviews. Learn more about how to customize your page with Storyboard, Featured Photos, Top 3 Reasons to Eat Here and more.