How to Mark Your Restaurant as Temporarily Closed on Tripadvisor
We understand that restaurants may need to temporarily close from time to time due to seasonality, renovations or other extenuating circumstances.
How to Mark Your Restaurant as Temporarily Closed
Once you’ve logged into your Management Center, follow these three simple steps to mark your property as temporarily closed:
- Select “Manage Listing” in the navigation bar at the top of the page and choose “Hours.”
- Switch the toggle for the “Mark your property as temporarily closed” card at the top of the page.
- Enter the dates for which your restaurant will be temporarily closed if you know them.
And that’s it! A notification that your business is temporarily closed with your anticipated re-open date will be added to your Tripadvisor listing within 4-6 hours.
A few additional things to note:
- You can update or remove your notice at any time.
- If you are ready to reopen, just return to this page and switch the toggle.
- Unless edited, the notification will be removed from your listing on the end date you selected.
For a comprehensive guide on how to update your listing, click here.