Hello Hotel Kimberly,
Here are my questions:
1. I've read that you offer horseback riding activities. How much do you charge for kids? (11 and 12 y/o)
How wide is the area where they will be toured on a horse? What is the view?
2. I've been enticed by the bbq nights by the poolside, how much budget should we prepare for that? We are a group of 6 (2 adults, 1 senior citizen, 2 kids, 1 toddler)
3. If we are on a tight budget, what room/ package can you offer to us (group I mentioned in #2 question.)
To answer your questions,
1. It is P200 for a 30 minute horse ride over at the back of the hotel. Since the hotel sits on a 2 hectare area, it is quite spacious but you would be able to keep an eye on the kids as well.
2. You can order from our restaurant for the bbq grill nights and eat it by the pool or inside depending on preference. Chef's Grill is usually on weekends only but you may order from the menu any time. I suggest you put aside P300-600 per person depending on your appetite!
3. The premier room comfortably fits 4 adults and toddler. It depends on how big the kids are. I would suggest you get a premier room and superior room if your kids are bigger.
FInally, please have your senior bring the ID so that senior discount can be extended to the room being occupied by the senior and also the food!
Get an answer from Hotel Kimberly staff and past guests.