Just booked a stay in November (16-18)- 2018 what renovations, if any, will be occurring? IS the pool area going to be in operation?
We are planning on visiting New York early April 2019 and feel a junior suite would be a good option as we'll be travelling as a family of 3 including a 17 year old teenage boy. Would this be a good option- also will rumoured renovations be completed by this time. This is likely to be a once in a lifetime trip so we want to get it right!
Looking to book for end of August.
Is there an additional charge for using the pool? What is it? How busy is the pool?
I am visiting NYC for the first time in March 2019; I have a couple of questions.
1) Have read the weather can be a little unpredictable and layers are essential, true or false? Any suggestions from people who have visited in March previously?
2) Want to visit a Target store, is their one, or is century 21 better
3) Has anyone made purchases from the AEDES perfumery
4) doing all the usual tourist excursions such as empire state building, 911 memorial, the statue of liberty, but is there anything anyone recommends that is not always on a tourist itinerary you think is worth a shot,
5) We have already decided we are spending most days and evenings out exploring and shopping. Therefore flat shoes and boots are essential for us; we aren't concerned about visiting the fancy bars and restaurants, (we are taking outfits and shoes accordingly for one nicer night out just in case). We are going to stop when we are hungry, but is there any particular casual restaurant, in particular, that is a must try? Which will allow us entry, wearing casual clothing such as jeans and boots/converse for example?
thank you in advance for any suggestions advice and help.