How about the agency rate if I book a family room composed of 3 rooms at least under the Travel Agency?
Hi. Can you put an extra bed in the family room? I have 3 kids plus my husband and myself. Thanks -
There is no way for me to reply made to me regarding to my review so I am just posting it here as follows to the Hotel Kimberly GM:
Hi Ms. Natalie
I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my review. I just wanted to share my experience in the hopes that it may reach you whatever experience I may have shared. I hope it doesnt disappoint you, but rather help to improve your operations further.
Here are some of my comments to your reply:
1. About the room upgrade
- I appreciate the gesture of upgrading it, and I thank your team for going out of their way. It made a lot of difference. Though my room was only the one upgraded, and my parents room did not had anymore due to your rooms are already fully booked.
2. Others: Amenities
- I mentioned about the doors. You can check for yourself the room we stayed. When you close the door and lock it, you will really get locked especially for ladies who panic and are not techincal, they will surely be afraid to be locked. Thats what happened to my wife at the bathroom. ( I supposed, you really need to do a good check of it)
- I mentioned about the TV. - I may have been wrong about the size of the TV, but what I am pointing at is that, it is too small for the size of the room. There are a lot of cheaper brands of TV which may be a lot cheaper than the branded ones. All I am saying is that for a huge room like that, it is best to have a bigger sized TV in place for customer to appreciate, especially that the room is huge, and the proximity of the bed to the TV is far.
- I mentioned about the Bidet - I suppose you can check that it is indeed too short and could improve to a better one, since it doesnt cost much. It would be nice to install a stainless instead of the white one installed in your room. It doesnt blend well, plus it is already old and not good in the sight.
- I mentioned about the Flush. You can check for yourself. The flush is too weak. If I were to have too much tissue in the toilet with a lot of bowel, it might stuck there. Good thing I prefer to use bidet instead of tissue paper.
- Re: house keeping to call - I cant do that anymore because the problem is more of the CR toilet, bidet and doors. Any concerns on this will lead me to change room again.
Again, there are a lot of areas that can be improved in the rooms. I'm sure you know better, especially for the price that you charge. I even stayed in an friends condo unit in SMDC there in Tagaytay, and it is even better in terms of look and feel and the price is way cheaper.
Im just sharing it here to help further improve the customer experience in the future.
For the reference of your comments, I posted it here below as well.
Again, thank you for your sincere reply. I hope this serves as a good feedback mechanism. More power to your team.
From hotel Kimberly GM:
- Any amenities you may not have with you can be reached by calling our housekeeping and our Engineering team will immediately attend to all maintenance requirements. Upon seeing your review, we did a walk through your room to validate the claims and did not find anything out of order. I should also point out that we have no 15" or 28" in the entire hotel. All rooms have the same 32" flat screen TV.
If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me here.
We wish you the best in your future travels and hope you are able to find a hotel acceptable to your standards.