Hi we have booked bamboo cottage, leaf cottage and Treehouse cottage through trip advisor for June. You have confirmed our rooms however the cottages are still available to book on trip advisor. Please could you clarify. we have paid in full. We are looking forward to our stay but are concerned.
We are visiting your hotel April 22nd - 25th. Would you be able to arrange transport to Cochin airport for us? we need to be at the airport for 7am.
We are a couple coming to Munnar from Delhi via Cochi on 3/4 March. We find ur resort quite enchanting but have a few doubts if u can clarify.
1. Are there any insects or bugs at this time of the year?
2. Do u serve Non-veg food, and can we experience some authentic Kerala food?
3. We wish to have a room with a good view of the hills, along with a balcony/terrace which is secluded... As in not too close to other rooms or guests. Will u have any availability on 4th and 5th nights?
4. Hope its okay to smoke outside the rooms at least.
5. We prefer to travel light... Would a light jacket or a shawl suffice at this time?
6. I hope u dont allow guests to put on tv or music too loud that it disturbs the others.
Plz respond at the earliest so we can book in time.