What travelers are saying
- This place is very beautiful and very well maintained.
Blue waters, clean beaches, quality sun beds, beach bar and toilets near by.Written 12 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 4 Adults 3 kids, Great water park. Lots of fun. Great kids section. My kids are 7 and 8 and loved all of it. They loved the kids splash park and the bigger slides. 2 of the slides are double riders only the rest are double or single riders. Only 2 of the slides you don't use an inflatable. We had lots of fun and you have to walk far to get around. I would recommend wearing water shoes or something on your feet you can get wet and the ground gets very hot and sore on your bare feet. You can wear your watershoes on the slides. Wasn't overcrowded, no waiting for the slides. Plenty of sun loungers to chill by the pools or relax on lazy river. We had our own snacks due to allergies and took plenty of water. Take plenty suncream if your ginger or burn easily. Highly recommended.Written 3 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- View was amazing. Had a chicken as a mascot. Had an amazing time on the sofa at akti palace beach water sports. Went as a group of 4 and my boyfriend went on the boat for photos of us (they even rescued a lobster inflatable that had floated out to sea) would definitely do it again and recommend to anyone thinking about it!!Written 10 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well, sat on my sofa at home this morning feeling very deflated after 10 wonderful days at my favourite beach. Met some great people, Vesra and Emanuella in particular. This is special to me as it's such a small beach where people seem encouraged to converse with one another, unlike, say the Canaries where vast areas often see nudists isolated and less inclined to form friendships. I'm not going to say the facilities are great but they are less important to me than the welcoming sea and the views to Nisyros Island. For the area and facilities to improve, more people need to know of it's existence and give it some support. I understand the price of sunbeds will be reduced next season, hopefully encouraging more people to return daily during their holiday. I've painted a new sign for George which will hopefully be displayed next year on the fence near to Olympia Mare HotelWritten 14 October 2023
- A compact Little museum covering many aspects of life on the island.
Staffed by volunteers, David was very friendly and knowledgeable, it gives a brief insight into the past.
Well worth a visitWritten 16 June 2017
- Fantastic set up staying in Mitsis resort. Complimentary transfer to and from. We did a session at night time really enjoyable. A must if in the area.Written 27 August 2023
- BEST PLACE in Kardamena for an awesome time, which you will nevver forget! Great staff, prices and drinks..................................Written 24 November 2023
- Wow this place gives great cocktails and food something a little different with all natural ingredientsFood was fantastic today but sadly we only tried food for lunch day before leaving Kardemena, Having said that we drank many of their excellent cocktails in the presenting days!
Staff are really lovely and take their time to explain ingredients in all drinks and food. Finally the establishment is very stylish and stands out in this resort.Written 21 September 2023
- This is an interesting place to see, it needs to be marked up so you know what you are looking at and also needs the fencing removed and better acces.Written 15 October 2019
- Well we started off quietly but it was 3.30am when we left such a good night what I can remember, hubby enjoyed himself he only fell down twice have to watch the step it’s quite high , that’s his excuse. But seriously it’s a great place the staff are tip top amazing service even tho it was very busy ,had to go back later on the next day sitting outside there is also the tv across the other side of the narrow road two parts to the bar people were watching a rugby match but it wasn’t too near to us so didn’t disturb anyone I’d go back again it has a nice friendly feel and us being in our 70 s enjoyed the atmosphere very muchWritten 7 October 2023
- Wonderful experience, the sunrise was amazing from the beach!
The horses are really nice, and the staff is amazing, they even took a lot of amazing photos for us!Written 25 October 2023
- Such a lovely place and me and hubby spent day there. lovely facial and massage. went in steam room and dip in sea alternating between hit and cold. so refreshing. showers, water and smoothie. made our holday and such lovely people giving us a warm welcome.
definately recommend.Written 1 October 2023
- We loved the treatment of Konstantina and Dimitris. It really relaxed us. We were in the I-Resort Stalida Crete. Great Spa!Written 16 October 2023
- Had such a fab time in The Clubzone! Stayed at Mitsis family hotel and went to the club after the bar closed at the hotel!
Dimitri is such a great host! Fab cocktails, karaoke and dancing!
Really recommend visiting the club, you won’t be disappointed!Written 15 September 2023
- This small Church is located with the ruins of the settlement of Antimachia Fortress, which we visited on Thursday 8th October
It is one of the few buildings that remains intact and which we were able to enter. It was built with stone and has a red arched roof.
Above the entrance door there was a stone carved plaque bearing 3 crests.
Inside was simply and sparsely furnished with a small wooden chair, a lectern. There were a few icons around the walls.
On one of the walls was the faint trace of an old fresco.
Small and simple but contributes to making Antimachia Fortress such an amazing place to visit.Written 11 October 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Kardamena
- The best day trips from Kardamena according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Kos 4x4 Full-Day Safari Adventure by experiences Net
- Kos 4x4 Sunset Safari Adventure by experiences Net
- 3 Island Cruise to Nisyros, St. Antonios & Yali
- Day trip to Nisyros Island, Volcano and Nikia Village
- Sunset Safari in Kos
Kardamena Attractions Information
|Wednesday 4:49 PM|