- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
13 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Nice Sandy beach, lots of places to sit and enjoy a drink or dining.
The best Sunrise and Sunsets I have seen, Day after day. April is best.Written 23 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Facing west mens it is the perfect place to watch sunset for most time of the year.. Be brave and walk up a bit on the left of the logon beach towards the tip of the shore seawards. You will be rewarded by a beautiful sunset with some amazing stone formation (due to wave actions) as an interesting foreground.Written 14 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We walked here which was interesting through the island. It was a but too hot so we managed to get a motorbike ride back. Very different from the south beach and worth a hike.Written 3 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- everyone are talking about this place and been asking me if i went. . when i came here i was little bit lost or just confuse of the road and was not able to climb it . . i didn't see any access way to reach it i see many plants aroundWritten 9 March 2020
- Went snorkelling here from a small boat. Not much to see other that many other people in life jackets thrashing around. Boat trip was fun but this is not a must see.Written 3 August 2019
- I took my PADI Advanced Open Water Diver license with Devocean and I received an amazing training experience.
Everything was absolutely perfect and I couldn't ask for more. In particular, my instructor Eduardo Mira Jr was absolutely the best!
He was very professional, patient, he gave me all possible briefings and explanations before getting into the water, he reassured me when I was a bit skeptical about seeing sharks, and most of all, we managed to have a good laugh under water! I had a beautiful experience diving with Eduardo and this has been by far my best diving.
Also, all the other team members starting from receptionists to staff on the boat, other instructors, etc. they were all super helpful and good fun! I loved every single moment of my training at Devocean and I hope to go back there soon.
I really wish the best to Malapascua and the Devocean diving center and hope that things will get back to normal as soon as possible after pandemic.Written 17 September 2022
- Highly recommend this as a dive resort. Didn't stay with them but next time I will do. Lovely friendly and helpful staff. Good food. Excellent dive ethics. No touching or sticks which mean you get the perfect photographs of unstressed critters including pygmy sea horses with the polyps out ! Guides are brilliant at finding stuff. Great boats to dive from. Thresher shark experiences were great.Written 26 September 2022
- I did 5 dives with this shop, amazing staff, very good equipmenp and very reliable I just can recomend it to everybody.
If I come back to Malapascua, I will definitely dive with them againWritten 25 November 2019
- For reference, we are Padi AOW and Rescue divers. We dive in quite a few places around the world. We did many dives on this trip with Sea Explorers. Without taking anything away from the great experiences we've had in other areas, Sea-Explorers have no equal in Malapascua and can outclass most shops worldwide. They know their reefs, nothing is too great or too small, they spoil you, they have fun and they take great pride in what they do. The whole team is friendly and knowledgeable. The boat is superb. The Nitrox blend is spot on everytime, and the establishment is topnotch. They have great systems in place, plus they'll shuffle the itinerary to suit your requirements as you would like. The thresher shark dive is the highlight, and it does not fail to disappoint. The location is superb and if you're staying at OceanVida with these guys down below, you'll just fall out of bed and into the boat. There's really nothing serious to fault. We met a German on our trip who has dived with them yearly for many years. He's an avid photographer with high tech kit, and he keeps returning. Their motto is "Dive with a smile", and you can't help but join them in that.Written 28 August 2022
- We did 3 boat dives at Monad Shoal to look for the thresher sharks, 3 boat dives at Gato Island and some night dives with Fun and Sun. The people are super nice, chill and ready to help accommodate our diving wishes as best as possible. Thank you Charise for always being helpful and flexible with planning our dives, and helping me getting a nasal spray from the mainland for my sinus issues. Also thanks to Leo and Luwil for being excellent diving guides! We enjoyed your company very much!Written 12 June 2022
- I went to Malapascua and chose Dive Society to go diving with.
Everyone is very helpful and you recognize that they care. Also safety is not just a word for them, they mean it. They have oxygen just in case. Most equipment was new and they maintain it. They offer best brand rental equipment.
The boat (bangka) is big and very convenient and they also have a nice speedboat with a roof. It feels like home or good friends when you stay there! They care, they are funny and the dives are awesome! On the boat, in the water and underwater
and beside diving they are a great team. The DM are searching for the animals you want to see. The instructors know what they do and are very patient. They love their job. Thank you Dive Masters, thank you Dive Society. It was awesome!Written 13 October 2019
- If you want to Go Diving this is the place to be! Its right next to the wonderful beach, the rooms are Clean, amazing prices and the food is nice. If U Go Diving with Roland you will have the best time ever and its even affordable for backpacker! We saw many sharks and He spotted oktupus and so much more amzing animals in the water. If you have any Problems under water He will Care for u. He is so calm and relaxed so you are as Well. He is really caring for the under water world and is Really careful. A friend did the advanced course with him and Roland made amazing 5 dives with her which where perfectly balanced between fun Theaching and adventure!!Written 9 May 2022
- We had a great experience with Dan's dive! We did a full day of three dives, one at Monad Shoal and two at Gato island. All the people we met were so friendly, knowledgable and fun, we want to give a special shoutout to RJ (manager, dive master and instructor) and Dex, our guide! They (together with their colleagues) made us feel safe and relaxed throughout the day.
The price was also really good compare to what other dive shops offer. We highly recommend Dan's dive!Written 26 September 2022