Tours near Budoni
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
What travelers are saying
- Sandy beach with water park in sea. close to bars and restaurants. lots of sea grass and sponges though.Written 18 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a beach, that thankfully isn't all that crowded. There is a nice restaurant specializing in sea food at one end of the beach. There are also parasols and beach towels but at the same time plenty of space if you wish to get your own stuff. No beach shacks. Great place to go with kids.Written 15 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- beautiful beach surrounded by nature and beautiful sea. shame few accommodation facilities. i come backWritten 3 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The beach is very nice with clear water shallow enough for children to enjoy. The sand is soft and there are good facilities to use. It can get quite busy but all in all it was a lovely beach.Written 26 August 2022
- Nice white sandy beach. As nice as all the other beaches closeby, but less turistical and cheaper than a day at Lu Impostu or Cala Brandinchi.
There is a parking right next the beach and a good restaurant.Written 3 September 2019
- Upon arrival you'll find a big parking area. €0.50 per hour or €3 all day. While walking to the beach you'll pass by parking places to the beach, but mostly occupied. Not easy to turn around as it's very narrow for 2 big cars. At the beach entrance you'll find 2 dixi toilets, but bring your own toilet paper.
Beach sand is white, but the time we were there, lots of seaweed near the water and in the ocean. You see in the picture the color difference. We didn't care, it's still beautiful. There is some shadow in the back of the beach underneath the little trees. We didn't see any restaurant closeby. There are some resorts surrounded I guess. Beach can be smelly closer to the entrance.Written 2 September 2019
- We had seen this before we travelled and booked it the day after we arrived. We had to wait until the end of the week due to very windy weather. It was worth the wait. We arrived for 5.50am and needed to wear long trousers and full shoes. Hats were provided and hair nets. We were then assigned our horses. There were 9 in the group, mostly Italian with myself, husband and daughter being the only English and a mixture of ages. This wasn’t a problem as they spoke very good English. The ride lasted just under 2 hours and we went along the sea front and back. The view was amazing as the sun came up. We were guided the whole way round with Ana walking in front. I would thoroughly recommend this if you get the opportunity to go. My daughter was obsessed with the family dogs, which were so cute. Thanks to you bothWritten 4 September 2023
- good selection of gifts - pottery, soft toys, ornaments, cork goods, staff helpful and gave us a discount for spending quite a bit!Written 8 June 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Budoni
Budoni Attractions Information