- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This was my first time on the Anderson Ferry. It was awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride. Best $5.00 spent ever!!!!Written 26 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I ride the bus everyday to work. I've noticed that some people refuse to take a seat when they get on. Even when the bus is only half full. They crowd around the front by the driver. Sometimes pass the yellow line. The driver says nothing to them.
Sometimes the driver will engage in conversation with them instead of watching the road. This is very dangerous in my opinion and needs to stop. If someone does not want to sit down they should at least move away from the from of the bus.
Even though I primarily take one route to work, I have seen this happen on all the different routes I have rode on over the years.
I actually did call Metro once several years ago to complain, but they didn't seem to care and it's obvious they made no attempt to change this because it still happens.Written 17 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great to use for low cost! We used this several times because we were tired out from walking! It takes you basically anywhere in the downtown area. Easy to use and efficient!Written 8 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were looking for an easy way to get to a concert six blocks away. It was raining so walking (for us) was out. We had asked our server about shuttles and she mentioned GEST was a FREE ride with with a minimum $3 tip. We called 513-421-4378 (and talked to real person) and were picked up in seven minutes. The GEST (Green Easy Safe Transportation) is a fleet of golf carts which service locations the downtown+ Cincinnati (Newport and Covington too) area. The golf carts have room for 5, with roofs, doors and windows. We took GEST back from the concert too. What a great way to get around!Written 4 December 2019