- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
54 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 54
What travelers are saying
- Enjoyed learning about the wide variety of spices from “Becky” at the Logan street Market. She was delightful and very kind. Perfect welcoming for our first visit to Ky!Written 19 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun place to shop with lots to choose from for everyone. Easy to park and fun to walk through and window shop or spend money.Written 29 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a convenient place to hit a bunch of chain stores. The parking can get a bit congested. There are also many restaurants to choose from.Written 30 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just a shopping mall like so many others. A place where you can buy things, but no special style. Just a mall.Written 25 May 2020
- We enjoyed looking at this antique mall. They had a big selection of antiques and collectibles. They had a ton of glassware. We enjoyed looking at all of the stuff they had.Written 26 March 2019
- Some of the area antique shops have closed due to Covid, however, Riverside Antique Mall is still around and thriving. It’s actually our favorite antique mall in the Cincinnati area and is chock full of unique items. We have come away with a number of things over the years to add to our collection at home. Service has always been pleasant and there is free parking on the premises.Written 5 March 2022
- Visited during their Final Friday event (the final Friday of each month) and it was nice. We’d never been and it was nice to wander in and out of different artists studios. Many of the artists has wine and light snacks for the attendees to enjoy. Admission is free, and there is valet parking for $10 which we took advantage of. If you’re looking a different Friday night, check this out.Written 25 June 2022
- This is a great neighbourhood brewery with a strong selection. They offered tastings of all their offerings. The interior decor is bright and clean. Service is friendly, there’s bike parking and loads of outdoor seating in summer.
A guest food truck is sometimes outside offering tasty eats. If you like great beer and support small businesses, give Fibonacci a try.Written 15 July 2022
- Really enjoy going to this. Wide variety of this for sale. A antiques, local crafts people, food, clothes, so much more.Written 23 August 2018
- So glad the owners saw the need, years ago, to save furniture, light fixtures, stained glass windows, and humongous wood bars, etc., from the land fill. The pieces they have salvaged are gorgeous. If you appreciate antiques and like to browse, this place is for you. There are two buildings filled to the brim. They are side by side, next door to the backside of the OTR Music Hall.Written 26 December 2018
- I shopped there yesterday. I found what I went in looking for and was pleasantly assisted by an employee (vendor). They were willing to work with me on prices when I found a few things that were priced just a little higher than I wanted to spend. My fragile purchases were packed securely and I was even helped to the car. Handy off street parking lot, wide variety merchandise types, modern checkout methods with informative, easy to review, receipt. It’s a great place to search for your treasures.Written 28 July 2019
- We attended the Yust Gallery holiday event and highly recommend it if you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere to view beautiful artwork and meet new people! We love our purchase!Written 18 January 2018
- This is a gem of a local arts gallery and venue. The day my wife and I were here there was an outstanding exhibit of handmade books and paper arts of all types. The galleries occupy the first floor of a beautifully restored farmhouse/mansion with spotless hardwood floors and ample sunlight. The small gift shop has an excellent selection of quality art and handmade prints, jewelry, glass and other crafts at very reasonable prices.Written 2 October 2018
- An upscale resale shop with a wide variety of furniture, art, china, silver, decor, rugs, lighting, jewelry. The shop is closed on Mondays and each week the inventory changes. Beautifully staged "rooms" help shoppers visualize how pieces look in a home setting. All sales benefit the Cancer Support Community of Greater Cincinnati. Items are donated or consigned.Written 14 October 2021
- This is a cool gallery near Rookwood. It has unique contemporary art with many pieces in the hundreds rather than thousands of dollars. Of course, they have some much higher end pieces too. The art consists of varied materials of construction, including wax. They have a small parking lot in back, and easy access to main streets.Written 10 March 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Cincinnati
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Cincinnati:See more budget-friendly shopping in Cincinnati on Tripadvisor