Piers & Boardwalks • Shopping Malls
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 53
What travelers are saying
- This was a great weekend. Lots of variety to the vendors. The bands were great. Weather turned out beautiful! We'll be back next year!Written 21 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We decided this was a good spot to look around on a rainy morning, and we weren’t disappointed. Lots of stuff! Many really large pieces of furniture and stained glass, but also china, Crystal, knick knacks, jewelry, paintings, etc. Prices seemed reasonable.Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- These buyers have a great eye. Read the labels. I could easily have spent a few hours in that store.Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love having my watercolors in this gallery as a SBG member in Newport, RI. My art is exhibited with some of the best local artists in the state, I am in good company. Every month there is open call for art with a different theme as well as sculpture. Please stop in 12-5 daily.Written 4 September 2019
- Awesome artwork. Big selection. Very affordable. Staff was very helpful. I wish I bought another. I love my new painting.Written 8 August 2020
- What a truly unique and amazing experience. I have loved glassblowing all my life and never thought i would ever get to do it myself. Cameron walked us through what we were going to do first and then we got right to it, and she led us through each step with patience and confidence. It was easy and we have a beautiful keepsake.Written 17 October 2022
- We stopped in to see what they had. Most booths were having sales because they were being forced out of their lease and were closing on Oct 24th. Otherwise we found a few unique items for good prices after the sale discount.Written 11 October 2019
- Really nice farmers market with local food truck foods, produce, flowers, seafood, plants, and treats. Music and children's activities and plenty to do and see. Open June to late October. Love it!Written 3 July 2017
- with a lot of art in our area and a great Art school here in RI we have the best of all worlds to enjoy. Great Parks,lakes,trees and beaches bring out people who enjoy the arts we also have great Art shows that are National in scope. This is a special place to go to view such nice art in every way. painting to glass to everything that will make you take notice of how talented some special people can be. go here and just drink in the outstanding art that is before your eyes.Written 3 September 2015
- Long Wharf Mall is an open air mall with a great location between America's Cup Ave and Thames St.that seems to have fallen on hard times.There are some nice stores like Only In Rhode Island and Yankee Candle and there are your typical tee shirt and touristy shops,but seeing a few empty store fronts makes you wonder if the mall is in decline or ready for a rebirth. Considering all the foot traffic in the area its hard to believe this area can't be very successful.Written 16 February 2016
- This wonderful glass studio is on a side street in Newport. The glass versions of waves that they make are a very unique and beautiful souvenir of visiting the area. As I look at the little wave that I purchased in the sunlight since returning, the beauty and shape really depicts a wave.Written 6 July 2022
- Perhaps some people are unfamiliar with schrimshaw, the art of carving lines into ivory or other material and filling the engravings with ink. Brian Kiracofe is an accomplished master at this and creates beautiful and often functional items. He also has antique pieces, modern reproductions, and Nantucket lightship baskets, another old school New England art. As a note, all of ivory sold here is 100% legal.Written 12 October 2021