Things to Do in Draveil
Top Things to Do in Draveil
Things to Do in Draveil
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
11 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Stopped in here while cruising down the Seine. Well equipped port if a bit crowded - we got the last berth. Very clean and well equpped shower block and power and water to all berths. Walking distance to Draveil town centre which has a large market on Sundays. Lots of restaurants in the are too.Written 5 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- it was very nice with my children ,thre staff was very kind and helpful, place is clean and very large area for swimWritten 17 February 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited this place (the Draveil site) last week to break up an overall 4 hour+ journey with the grandkids aged 5 and 7. Weather was quite sunny (but not blisteringly hot, thank God). The attractions were pretty good for kids of those ages, the little fella (1.10M + a bit) could go on just about everything without any accompanying adult.
The Cons??? Well, the website seems to suggest free entry - which, strictly, is true........but you (or the kids!) must pay for a go on all the attractions. Too complicated to explain the payment structure here (you pay for 'Tozos'/tokens - each ride = so many Tozos etc) but we paid 19 Euros per kiddie for unlimited access to just about everything! Worked well.
The Pros?? Well, strictly, entry IS free....so adults (who will hardly need to accompany kids on rides) pay nothing (like the bigger theme parks) and to spend 38 Euros for 2 kids to play on bouncy castles. go-carts, rides etc for a couple of hours seemed pretty good value. We had to move on to our destination - but the kids would have been very happy on the park for at least 3 hours (there's about a dozen different attractions) and we felt that it was very good value for money.
The food on site is nothing to write home about - and you don't get to meet Mickey Mouse or Asterix or any of that nonsense. Just enough amusement for kids without spending loads of money - and the go-carts is recommended.....I was amazed as to how well our 5 year old coped - Lewis Hamilton/Vettel, be very afraid!!!!
No good for teenagers, I suspect - but for say 5-10 year olds, well worth a visit if you are in the area. (Fix point - very near Draveil Town Centre, quite well signposted once in Draveil........finding Draveil itself is another matter!)Written 22 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Draveil
- The top attractions to visit in Draveil are:
- Le Port aux Cerises
- Royaume des Enfants
- Maison Alphonse Daudet
- Aqua Sénart
- Secret Jeegs - Live Escape Game
Draveil Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 11:43 am|