4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours • Taxis & Shuttles
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Fantastic place to rent from. They make it as easy as it can get. Arrived to Hawaii and the jeep was waiting and ready- just received the keys from the owner, hopped in, and drove. The return was entirely contactless. This is the perfect option for people who want a quick, easy vehicle pick up, and the black gladiator jeep was awesome!Written 22 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was our fourth trip to the Big Island and this time we chose to do the one day Hawaii Island Grand Circle Island Tour. We had a fantastic day leaving our hotel in Oahu t 5:05 am and flying to the Big Island and returning at 9:30. We had a great day seeing all the sites and historical places. We would highly recommend this Tour Operator and their very informative guide.Written 29 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I took a private tour with Anuenue tours to Pearl Harbor on Oahu. The tour guide and driver were EXCELLENT. Unfortunately our time was limited but our guides organized the highlights of this incredible memorial to maximize our time there. The guide and driver were very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I would certainly not hesitate to use them again or recommend them!Written 3 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First time using this service and I was very pleased. The driver was waiting for me and got me to my destination quickly. No air fresheners (as I requested) in the car thank goodness as I am allergic to those chemicals. I would use them again.Written 16 August 2019
- Highly recommend this company! They picked us up on time or early, and they were very attentive to keeping in touch with us when they were on the way.Written 1 September 2022
- We hired for transportation for a large group from our hotel to our wedding. Steven was very responsive, incredibly early, and great pricing! The vans were extremely clean and comfortable. Would definitely hire again for any transport needs on the big islandWritten 19 September 2022
- The best part was going where we wanted to go safely and in luxury style. Being able to spend time enjoying my grandchildren while we went to the Black sand Beach and the volcano was such a enjoyable adventure. All while we rode comfortably watching the beautiful scenery (for us adults) and the kids watched movies. It was so nice and relaxing being able to ride and not drive. I couldn't recommend this service enough. Derick (the driver/owner) is a very safe and courteous driver so there was never any fear or concern for any of our precious cargo.Written 7 October 2022
- We used this bus for our wedding. Even though it was last minute, they adjusted their schedule and provided a bus for our guests. The driver was amazing, and made it fun for our guests, and the kids, who sand the whole way to the reception! We were so glad this bus was available - our alternative was a bunch of taxis that would have been a lot less fun. We are now raving fans of the Big Island, and if we can think of an excuse to use the bus next time we visit, we will!Written 3 January 2017
- This shuttle started at the cruise terminal and took us around for about half price compared to the ship. The driver was very informative and used to stop and pick fruit to give to us. The fruit, flowers and trees were amazing. The driver made the trip special, because of his knowledge and kindness. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.Written 15 October 2019
- Trolley comes once an hour. Its nice to sit in open air trolley and see the beautiful ocean views. It also stops at stores, shops and restaurants as well as certain resorts. I walked to Target and took trolley back to downtown Kailua-Kona area and near my hotel. I also stayed on trolley the whole time like a mini tour of Kailua-Kona on my last day in Hawaii.Written 22 February 2022
- FRAUD! do not rent from this company. They charged me $1,000 for a rental and never provided one. They never answer or call back. Wont even text back. This company is either incompetent or doesnt exist. Either way, take it from a US Marine, do not rent from here.Written 11 November 2022
- We waited in line at Payless for over an hour and the clerks were taking people ahead of us making the wait even longerWritten 22 November 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Kailua-Kona
- These experiences are best for transportation in Kailua-Kona:
- Day Trip From Kona to Oahu: Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City
- Private Arrival Transfer- Kona International Airport (KOA)
- Private Arrival Transfer: Kona International Airport to Big Island Hotels