Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Philadelphia
Admission tickets from ₱1,345.67
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- We came here for a look around ‘an old prison’ what we got was so much more, we got an experience!
We had an amazing time, Matt our guide was fantastic! Extremely passionate and knowledgeable about everything to do with the prison. Every question our group asked, Matt had a detailed answer for.
It has to be one of the best guided experiences I’ve done. I would absolutely recommend anyone to go and have the guided tour. We also had the time to do an audio tour, which again was as brilliant, very clear and easy to understand as you walk around.
Definitely go and enjoy the history and experience.Written 21 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great historically significant site that’s worth your time. Informative brief tour, which you must reserve tickets for ahead of time online, except for non- holiday weekends in January and February. Don’t be late for your ticketed time. The information you receive will say to be at the security checkpoint 30 minutes ahead of time and you really do need that full half hour. I did see them try to accommodate folks who were running behind but if you miss your ticket time, there’s no guarantee.Written 16 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow! What a great place and world class museum. Don’t expect to see everything in one visit. If you’re visiting town and on limited time, I would spend some time researching ahead of time the pieces you wanna make sure you see. Wish I’d done that more. I really like museums but after a few hours I’m not really absorbing any more new information.
Really unique use of space here exhibiting various architectural components from all over the world. It was much more crowded than I expected on a January Sunday but a great visit. The layout was a bit confusing but staff were available to help. Another reason to plan what you want to see ahead of time is that many of the galleries flow into others in such a way you can almost get lost here!Written 16 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The variety of food options was tantalizing. There was some other non-food related shops there too but we didn't explore those too much. We visited there because I heard that it is a great first place to visit for tourists, and also local favorite. Would definitely recommend.Written 12 January 2023
- One of the most interesting collections you'll find in a relatively new and gorgeous building. It was fascinating to visit when the entire collection was in the original mansion out the Main Line, but it's still the same wonderful collection and now it's in Center City where there's all manner of things to do in addition, and the new building is gorgeous, One of the best things to do in all of Philly.Written 24 January 2023