- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
20 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Excellent twisties through and along the edges of the area.
Our road routes on the motorcycle: about 250miles
We started at the DaysInn in Harrison, AK
For a scenic twisty loop we took HWY 7S then 43S, to 21S. You will wind through some beautiful areas with some sweepers and enough twists to keep it interesting. Then at 21S we intersected with 23N and took it back to the hotel essentially. You will pass through Oark, Jasper, Ponco...
Fuel up whenever you can as not all stations have fuel, water etc. Enjoy!!Written 22 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Look for the turn by the Boy-scouts Camp. There’s also a building for rental equipment and a Big Elk (not real) in front. We passed it up and had to turn around as road is marked with a Hwy number (2200 I think).
The beginning of the road isn’t too bad but bumpy. Then it gets worse. There are lots of turns & steep areas along with loose gravel toward the end. When you come around the last curve you’ll see a parking area and a sign with “waterfall”. The Fall is so worth it !! Easy walk in that takes only a couple of minutes. Watch your footing as there’s lots of roots. The way out can be challenging, just give it all you got gas wise to get up that steep part with the loose gravel. Don’t stop midway or you’ll get stuck. Just back up & try again. The rest was easy although bumpy.Written 24 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took my two granddaughters (ages 9 and 13) there while they were in Arkansas visiting. We all enjoyed the tour of the caverns. Very cool. Our tour guide (Dakota) was very friendly, funny and informative. We would definitely recommend it to others. And it's one more memory I have with my girls.Written 10 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gorgeous fall colors in this cemetery with maple trees ablaze throughout this location. Many cars throughout the area during this period of time. Caution is advised.Written 7 November 2021
- New owners have been working hard to reopen. All new lighting being installed in cave and unsafe walkway being replaced. Cave is closed until restoration is complete, hopefully this fall.Written 19 May 2017
- Lots of stuff here. Some still being sorted. Semi- sorted in categories but no real timeline. Just each display for it own. If you like local history, you’ll find something here that peaks your interest. Check out their podcast!Written 2 July 2022
- One of my favorite hikes along the middle district! Short and overlooks the river! Very good one to do that is quick!Written 28 July 2022
- I love going to see old movies at the Lyric! Brings back fond my from my childhood going to the movies there!Written 10 June 2019
- I love Lovejoy Collectibles. The staff and owners are friendly and helpful. You just never know what you're going to find. Tons of vintage items and things great for repurposing. So many unique items you'll never see anywhere else. A MUST GO! Plan on spending at least an hour!Written 10 September 2017
- Great place for a birthday party. Very clean and friendly. The kids played non-stop for 2 hours and could have kept going.Written 20 August 2018
- This place is great, lots of booths under one roof. Always something new to see, and staff is very helpful. One word of caution, the walls of the booths are made of milled cedar so the smell maybe overwhelming for some. I've found some great deals, but also spent time just looking - retail therapy so to speak.Written 2 July 2019
- We booked a couples massage with hot stones and it was wonderful. The owners are polite, professional and the facility was impeccably clean. First class.Written 22 December 2018
- We could have spent an entire day inside the store!! It is a huge building that has a little bit of everything inside!!!!!Written 9 January 2022
- Found the route on internet way before i arrived and you can find information on
internet about it, it's well described with complete details.
If you love nature, this is a perfect way to see it even from a vehicleWritten 19 October 2016
- The guy that runs this is beyond helpful!! This place is awesome fun for all ages!! Recommend this place 10 times over!!Written 20 January 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Harrison
- The best outdoor activities in Harrison according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Harrison on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Harrison with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Harrison on Tripadvisor