- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Absolutely wonderful gallery with a ton of prints of all different artists work. We met Melissa who is a local artist and she helped us and gave us background on the pieces and the gallery. She was wonderful and made the whole experience great. We got quite a few prints, so glad we stopped in.Written 12 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very nice gallery with some exceptional art. Away from the shlocky "galleries" on Front Street, the Village Galleries features many local artists and a variety of media. We purchased a couple of small original works depicting Maui history. We spoke with the owner who has owned the gallery for over 30 years. Very nice high quality work.Written 23 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great shopping restaurants and fast foods. We stayed next door at the Westin and frequented this lovely place daily. ABC store had all of the necessities we left behind and much more as well as souvenirs.Written 27 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kush has an eye for metaphor for sure. We have been visiting here and in LaJolla, CA for years. The only thing I could afford was the book and calender. BUT, I did some creative things with those! You will not be disappointed with his style!Written 15 December 2022
- I was looking for a gift for my father in law and Kayanna was so beyond helpful and kind. We were able to pick the perfect picture and I was able to order in a different size! She is amazing at keeping in touch about tracking orders. I highly suggest stopping by and checking out the amazing artwork and meeting Kayanna I can’t wait to come back!Written 22 December 2022
- Nice gallery offering a beautiful selection of ceramics art and jewelry at moderate prices. The sales help were friendly.Written 16 August 2022
- Although many stores are the same as you find on the Mainland, the selection (in the past, at least) was much better. Our favorites (Lucky Brands, Banana Republic) used to have such fantastic mark-downs for season-end (December) that we felt like this was as close to "free" as we were going to get.
Not so this time around. Big disappointment. Selection and prices were very poor. Maybe we just all need to wait a bit for things to recover a little bit more.Written 3 February 2022
- We happened upon the Harte Gallery while visiting Lahaina. What a terrific gallery! The Operation Manager was incredibly helpful and provided excellent information about artists whose works were displayed. I highly recommend this gallery.Written 30 November 2022
- An absolutely amazing art gallery. Beautiful works of art and the young woman helping us was very professional and helped me pick out cocktail glasses. So excited for our glasses to arrive at home.Written 14 January 2023
- I stumbled upon this place a few years ago and bought pieces I still love today. They are warm and magical. I bought others that were more expensive or supposedly "better" but I don't enjoy them as much. If you are looking for something that feels genuine and authentic, step swing by and take a look. I enjoyed the outdoor setting too. It's casual and easy.Written 15 July 2019
- It is quite a happening place with cuisines including Indian, Mexican, Italian, Thai etc. There is also a spa. There were many shops for silver, pearl and artificial jewellery including shops for souvenirs, tshirts, caps, games and locally handcrafted items. It has a good connectivity with bus station.Written 19 October 2022
- I'm always a fan of Wyland art galleries. The artwork is very bold and bright, but at this particular location, it was the sculptures and tables that were the most eye catching. In particular, there was a table in which the sculpture of the dolphin was both above and below the table surface and it was magnificent. Even if you don't plan on buying anything, a quick walk around the shop to appreciate the art is good for the creative process.Written 24 August 2020
- The staff was so helpful, friendly and not pushy. They were helpful to me even though we were dressed pretty casual since driving the highway along coast and planning to stop at the beach. Love this photographer’s work!Written 26 August 2022
- Local farmers market with fresh produce, honey, smoothies, fresh cane sugar and local crafts
Not a huge market but with the stop to check it outWritten 4 May 2022
- They have really nice shirts made out of unique materials but they are expensive. I bought 2 tees for my kids and spent $93. The designs are really nice and good quality shirts.Written 29 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Lahaina
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in Lahaina:See more romantic shopping in Lahaina on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Lahaina:See more hidden gem shopping in Lahaina on Tripadvisor