1. The seats were rusted in place and could not be adjusted, causing safety issues.
2. Directions, written did not provide mileage which caused confusion.
3.when we called Kayak office they literally told me to keep going until We were facing water. I explained exactly what trail we were on (correct general area) they said they did not know, we were 1/2 mile off, which we figured out on the way back, too late heading straight back to meet 2 hour coverage. It would have taken us 45 minutes one way to get to trail we were signed up for, to get to the trail advertised.
4. We could not rely on QR code directions as we lost service.
5. Returning bikes went to office where I told the girl
We never got there, seats rusted in place (she knew) just shrugged her shoulders. Not one word of empathy much less empathy.
6. I asked for a receipt that did not have monetary amount, they told me $189.00. Trip Advisor charged $243.00 to my credit card.