- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
97 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 97
What travelers are saying
- We saw 7 eagles and a multitude of other birds. It is windy as you walk out but worth walking until the end. Lovely boardwalk and wildlife abounds.Written 1 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Did a on your own tour- guided tours are available. They have a paper guide to lead you through.
An amazing chandelier and images of George are highlights.
Parking is available short distance away.Written 5 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My grandchildren, 5 & 3 really enjoyed this experience. There were so many activities to choose from! Their favorites were the crane, the racing ducks in water, the wooden toy train on tracks and the play store and kitchen areas.Written 7 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- the Olympia Farmers Market is a destination worth checking out if you are visiting the area and checking out sights downtown. the Farmers market has a number of stalls witha wide variety of crafts and food vendors, alot of the prodcue is outside where there are alos places to but lunch and dinner. Like most Farmers markets it sadly is not pet friendly even in the outdoor area which COULD accommodate petsWritten 5 February 2023
- Percival landing is the park around the Port of Olympia harbor. if visiting on a non rainy day its a great way to get some exercise while experiencing one of the nicer waterfronts in the Pacific Northwest, the boardwalk has great views of the water with a number of sculptures sprinkled throughout. also worth checking out is an observation tower. Very dog freindlyWritten 5 February 2023
- I have never had a bad experience here at this park. The views are gorgeus. The trails are nice and improved.Written 28 July 2020
- The park is nice and there are some great art, some need a bit more trained eye to understand, but they are scattered here and there so it is hard to really follow a path and make sure you see everything. The maze requires a reservation 24 hrs before, so we did not do that. There were some small farther snakes in the grass, so maybe not wear sandals. It is a nice visit, not sure it is worth the drive just to visit this place, but if you are already in the Olympia area, it is a 30 minute drive from there.Written 26 September 2021
- I visited in the late evening and saw hundreds of bats it was insane. They were flying out from under the bridge for about 30 minutes.Written 3 April 2021
- This is a beautiful place to visit. My 2.5yr kid enjoyed it so much - looking at rocks, finding baby crabs, dipping feet into water... We came on a Wed afternoon and we were pretty much the only ones there besides a few folks that launched their boats.Written 5 August 2021
- We stopped here on our way to Olympia. There was a red barn which was the store and the cider processing area. We looked around the store at the apples which were much cheaper than in the grocery store and bought a container of apple cider and an apple turnover. There are little tables outside and we had our cider and turnover there. The cider was very good and the turnover was pretty good but could have used some more time in the oven. (See picture)Written 23 September 2019
- We rented the boat and went around the lake. Lots of trees and branches are underwater. Cold but clear water. I would guess end of July would be a great time for swimming in the lake.Written 5 March 2020
- This is a small loop of just under 2 miles. There is work currently being done so the full loop trail is closed as well as the permanent bathrooms but you can go down a few of the paths and make it to the beach. If the tide is low you can even walk way out at the beach. There are porta potties in place while the work is being done. Great place to hike and have a picnic down at the water. There are tables and some bbq pits available. I’m not sure if you just need to arrive early to save it yourself or if you can reserve it somewhere. Parking is limited as well.Written 25 September 2022
- It's not on the order of Boeing Museum of Flight, but if you are in the area it's definitely worth the time to stop by.Written 7 November 2019
- We love visiting the wet science center. So interesting. The exterior of the building is stunning. Love the huge sculptural waterfall by the entrance. The exhibits make learning about water conservation fun. The staff is always so lovely.Written 1 January 2023
- Great little place to go. Definitely do their tour. Learned a bunch about the area and how it was transformed. Great place to take the kids lots of hands on activities.Written 15 January 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Olympia
Olympia Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 1:41 pm|