Top Attractions in Burlington
What travelers are saying
- I only went on short ride on the path but it was on a causeway that requires a ferry boat ride to get to an island. The causeway was built for a train that use to go a marble quarry. I only rode to where there's a gap requiring the ferryboat. The ferry service starts about 10 and I was there earlier.Written 2 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We just stumbled upon it not knowing about it. We thought it was amazing. We were just killing some time before flying back home. It was the last day of our vacation. We are going back this year at the beginning of our vacation.Written 25 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a nice place for walking around and taking in the beautiful view of Lake Champlain and they have swings near the walkway and I enjoyed swinging on one. Great park for your family or children. Great park to jog or walk in. Great place for sunsets!!Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took the ferry from Burlington going to Akwaaasne Casino.It was smooth ride.My friends and I enjoyed it even it just a short ride.We got to get out from the car and walk around and take pictures after the boarding.One car and a driver is $11.25 and then $5 each passengerWritten 19 June 2022
- A great stop for anyone visiting Burlington, and a super introduction to the city for first-timers, including parents of college students going to school in the area. We particularly like the market in the fall vs. summer -- it's cooler, and the harvest season is in full swing. Don't miss samples from local distilleries -- we're now big fans of Wild hart. Beyond the market, there are also interesting stores, coffee shops and galleries to check out. We had our dog with us on the most recent visit, so that limited our ability to explore, but we'll make up for it next time.Written 8 July 2022
- This place is quite popular and parking is easy. The beer menu is amazing, and I also enjoyed the cider. They have a lovely charcuterie tray to accompany any beverage, easily shareable for 4-5 people. It's a dog & child friendly place with a fabulous outdoor space in front with partial water views of Lake Champlain. There's also an outdoor space in the back, but it's not very interesting. Ordering online from your table is an option, and it's quite efficient. If one does choose to order inside, the staff is very helpful , friendly, and knowledgeable. There is an attached restaurant, but we didn't dine here.Written 8 August 2022
- What a great place! We got here later than I wanted, getting here at 3 (and they close at 5), but kid enjoyed the two hours here, building and racing a Lego racer, role playing in the Champ Lane area, and looking at the fish. Just enough time, although we could have spent longer. One of our regrets is that we didn't have enough time to watch a 3D movie, which looked interesting. Due to construction, the ECHO parking lot is inaccessible, but we parked at the adjacent lot (cards only, $10 for our stay, and there was only one price option; it wasn't per hour.) We'll definitely be back and stay longer next time we're in the area.Written 25 August 2021
- A beautiful beach for families. Large sandy beach. Expansive Mountain View’s. We live swimming and paddle boarding at this beach.Written 4 August 2022
- University of Vermont has a pleasant campus environment. It is surrounded by architecturally interesting buildings and plenty of grassy areas.Written 24 August 2021
- So excited to take my kiddo to see the Charlie Brown show this weekend at this amazing venue. Dean in the Flynn box office exceeded my expectations and provided great customer service!Written 6 December 2019
- I saw an item in a travel guide about the World's Tallest Filing Cabinet. I was going to with my son but we ran out of time, fortunately I had time to go my own two days late. The filing cabinet is a number f filing cabinets welded (a guess) bottom to top and the resulting tower plced on a concrete pillar. One would need a tall ladder just reach the bottom most filing cabinet drawer. I rated it four stars just because it is a world record.Written 2 August 2022
- Perfect Afternoon. Outside patio has lots of table options and shade. Great selection of beers and the food was terrific. Many vegan and vegetarian options. Staff are helpful and friendly. Great day! Dogs are welcome outside.Written 12 July 2022
- Watch the brief introductory film then go on the guided tour to get the most out of the historic homestead. Angela, our docent, was excellent and answered the group's questions with facts, insight, and humor.Written 7 August 2022
- We came here to check out this (new to us) park on a chilly, foggy morning. It is a great place for a walk by the lake. The treehouse was really cool!Written 16 April 2022
- This was our favorite stop on our self-guided brewery tour. The smoky flavors are strong and tasty! Seating both indoors and out was nice to have the choice, and inside has a great view of the brewing process. Staff was friendly and helpful, too.Written 12 August 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Burlington