What travelers are saying
- It's a great park to visit. My wife and I bring the kids and the dog and we walk it often. There are lots of things to see and the path is always really clear.
Learn what poison ivy looks like because there's a lot off of the main trail.
The only negative about the park is that on a really nice day, the parking lot is completely full. Mansfield has plenty of other parks that are connected to gether.Written 12 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun place with lots of things to do - Only issue is too many young children but great if you have them. Nice to have a place close to home.Written 12 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a great set up with very friendly volunteers and lots to see and learn.
Please be sure to leave a donation to show your appreciation.Written 8 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful place to have your wedding and reception. We attended a wedding here last week, it was in the evening beautiful weather. The reception hall was absolutely stunning. The caters had provided a lovely dinner. I would highly recommend this venue for your special wedding day.Written 10 September 2017
- Variety of service times and special groups. Very friendly people and very good vacation bible school and youth programss.Written 29 December 2019
- the place is fun you get the ball pit zip line and ext i like going here but you might suffer injuries in the trampoline place i was playing tag and him my head hard dodge ball i got hit in the head and got thrown in the air other than that its okWritten 9 August 2022
- Finally a local produce store on Main Street! This is something the whole community can get behind. More and more items being added and you can get everything from from fresh eggs and produce to hot cocoa bombs, milk the way it used to taste, kombucha with tasty flavors and so much more!Written 13 January 2021
- I thought the food was good. They have a linked restaurants with both Twisted Root Burgers and Tacos & Avocados. I had a burger and it was good. You order everything separate (i.e. it doesn't come with sides). The burger and sides were good.
There are options for eating. We ate outside. There is plenty of dining both in and out. There is plenty of parking as well. Overall I thought this was a good meal and would go back.Written 3 October 2019
- The counter help could use some new people skills, prices are competitive and wait time on weekdays are minimalWritten 3 September 2019
- We had our son’s birthday at All-Star Ninjas two weeks after we randomly visited for an hour of play. (We had no idea that this place existed.) You can come anytime and play for $9 (for an hour) as long as it is during open hours. We then inquired about birthdays, and we are glad we did! They basically took care of everything for us, the party was around $250 for 10 children for a 2-hour party. Our party assistant was AMAZING, and took care of everything- cutting the cake, setting up the food, handing out the food, etc. We could not have been happier with our decision to have his birthday party here. He is an extremely active child and being able to basically jump and climb on everything in the ninja gym was perfect for him. Great price for a random hour of play on weekends, great price for a children’s birthday party where they basically take care of everything! I’d say this place is great for children 4-12 years old, and perfect for days where it is just too hot or cold (or rainy) to go outside. Glad we found it!Written 6 October 2019
- Facility and people were really good. Equipment was average. Prices seemed a little high although I don't have another paintball party event to compare. The number of paint balls which came with the party only lasted for one hour of the two hour party. All in all, kids had a really good time.Written 21 December 2015
- Always clean and good specials for early bird specials and seniors. great sound system and reserved seatings.Written 29 December 2019
- Went as part of a party for a few adults, It was a blast! Have been to other dimer concepts as well. Busy place so recommends getting reservations. Great for various ages and work partiedWritten 20 December 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Mansfield
- The most popular things to do in Mansfield with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Mansfield on Tripadvisor
Mansfield Attractions Information
|Sunday 12:33 PM|