- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
25 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- It's a great park to visit. My wife and I bring the kids and the dog and we walk it often. There are lots of things to see and the path is always really clear.
Learn what poison ivy looks like because there's a lot off of the main trail.
The only negative about the park is that on a really nice day, the parking lot is completely full. Mansfield has plenty of other parks that are connected to gether.Written 12 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a great set up with very friendly volunteers and lots to see and learn.
Please be sure to leave a donation to show your appreciation.Written 8 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun place with lots of things to do - Only issue is too many young children but great if you have them. Nice to have a place close to home.Written 12 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful place to have your wedding and reception. We attended a wedding here last week, it was in the evening beautiful weather. The reception hall was absolutely stunning. The caters had provided a lovely dinner. I would highly recommend this venue for your special wedding day.Written 10 September 2017
- Beautiful facility with lots of parking space.
The fields are well kept and the facility over all is well maintained. The bathrooms desire attention for the number of people that are there for tournament play.
The food & drinks are extremely over priced! The concessions need adult management and more registers need to be open during tournaments. There are teenagers running the concessions with no personality and could care less if they take or get your order filled.
I would return here but I would bring my own food and drinks and go to my vehicle to eat. The food was just ok and I would never pay $14.00 again for small hamburger, small portion of fries, and drink with no free refills.Written 22 June 2017
- Variety of service times and special groups. Very friendly people and very good vacation bible school and youth programss.Written 29 December 2019
- I thought the food was good. They have a linked restaurants with both Twisted Root Burgers and Tacos & Avocados. I had a burger and it was good. You order everything separate (i.e. it doesn't come with sides). The burger and sides were good.
There are options for eating. We ate outside. There is plenty of dining both in and out. There is plenty of parking as well. Overall I thought this was a good meal and would go back.Written 3 October 2019
- Finally a local produce store on Main Street! This is something the whole community can get behind. More and more items being added and you can get everything from from fresh eggs and produce to hot cocoa bombs, milk the way it used to taste, kombucha with tasty flavors and so much more!Written 13 January 2021
- Always clean and good specials for early bird specials and seniors. great sound system and reserved seatings.Written 29 December 2019
- The counter help could use some new people skills, prices are competitive and wait time on weekdays are minimalWritten 3 September 2019
- Went as part of a party for a few adults, It was a blast! Have been to other dimer concepts as well. Busy place so recommends getting reservations. Great for various ages and work partiedWritten 20 December 2017
- casual vibe with fun live trivia on a friday night. local, ez feel ... good beers and brats and pizzas. if i could get some fries w/ those brats, i would be here every other night, lolWritten 27 November 2021
- Have visited several times now.
--wide variety of food on menu: EVERYONE will find something to tempt them
--generally quick or immediate seating
--drink specials, great
--can avoid cover charge in evenings if you tell them you're only there to eat
--per his sister, Chef Carlos no longer works here (got his own place again)
--if you're not a smoker, don't EVEN go outside near the smoking-allowed patio, or you'll need to immediately wash your color-treated hair to rid yourself of the smell
--regular drink prices are high, based on amount of alcohol in them
--waitresses dressed to sell via sex appeal (when is THIS going to stop being a thing?)Written 1 February 2017
- the place is fun you get the ball pit zip line and ext i like going here but you might suffer injuries in the trampoline place i was playing tag and him my head hard dodge ball i got hit in the head and got thrown in the air other than that its okWritten 9 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Mansfield
- The most popular things to do in Mansfield with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Mansfield on Tripadvisor
Mansfield Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 5:32 pm|