What travelers are saying
- This park is absolutely gorgeous! Way more to do in the summer for sure.
We took the Oconee Bells Nature Trail. Very easy and pretty short. Since it was March not much was in bloom but the famous Oconee bells! I am so happy I got to see them. They are absolutely beautiful.Written 26 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great beer Great food BBQ truck Great live music. Wonderful way to end a day on the lake. The service was also wonderful with staff helping us choose the perfect beers and promptly offering tastes.Written 15 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is the BEST! The guides are friendly and very experienced. They explain all about the hidden history of the area, and also all about the natural wonders you are seeing. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.Written 5 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great time Lake Jocassee with my family and guided by Kevin. He showed us all the main spots on the lake including the dam, the waterfalls, and several swim spots. Kevin was very knowledgeable about the lake and its history. Highly recommendWritten 14 October 2023
- Rented 2 single kayaks online but as it was quite breezy when we arrived asked if we could switch to a double - no problem. Helpful, prompt service, well cared for equipment. Good size dry bag for our picnic and towels provided free ( they also had smaller ones for valuables you could wear around your neck). We paddled for about 90 mins . Picnicked and swum in our own little cove ( beautiful clear water but not much beach as lake level high when we went) . Great for energetic adults/ tweens and up.Written 28 May 2023
- My South Carolina family surprised me with a wonderful day on Jacassee Lake, by renting a pontoon boat from Jocassee Keowee Rentals. The boat was waiting for us at the dock ready to go with we arrived. With a quick once over on boat rules and places to see we were off. The lake is beautiful, warm and with lots of waterfalls to motor too. After our 4 hour lake adventure, we pulled the boat back up to the dock and check out was a breeze. Great way to send a day with family.Written 25 October 2023