- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- This park is absolutely gorgeous! Way more to do in the summer for sure.
We took the Oconee Bells Nature Trail. Very easy and pretty short. Since it was March not much was in bloom but the famous Oconee bells! I am so happy I got to see them. They are absolutely beautiful.Written 26 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I booked a kayak for 3 days for camping at the boat-in campground, and the pickup and dropoff was very simple. The equipment was great quality, the campground was well maintained, and exploring the falls was really interesting as long as you're willing to paddle out. A tip from the locals that really made the trip was to tie up and explore above most of the waterfall, which revealed level after level of even cooler falls!Written 24 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rented 2 single kayaks online but as it was quite breezy when we arrived asked if we could switch to a double - no problem. Helpful, prompt service, well cared for equipment. Good size dry bag for our picnic and towels provided free ( they also had smaller ones for valuables you could wear around your neck). We paddled for about 90 mins . Picnicked and swum in our own little cove ( beautiful clear water but not much beach as lake level high when we went) . Great for energetic adults/ tweens and up.Written 28 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stephanie & Michelle we’re great! Met us dock side as planned & got us off on time. Great communication, easy booking, comfortable, clean boat made everything easy & made for a great day on Jocassee. Would highly recommend & definitely use their services again.
Thank you, Stephanie & Michelle for a positive experience on our vacation. We appreciate you & your hard work! Thank you!Written 18 August 2023