Multi-day Tours • Boat Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- The tour of Lake Jocassee was amazing! Matt was a great tour guide and very knowledgeable of the different areas of the lake. Would definitely book another trip in the near future.Written 2 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Excellent tour provided by Gary of the waterfalls located on Lake Jocassee.
Definitely recommend using them as a tour guide if you are unfamiliar with the lake.
Gary was very informative and took us to the waterfalls that we would have never found on our own.Written 25 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We just moved here and looking to see some sights. We booked the 4 hour pontoon ride on Lake Jocassee. All I can say it was totally awesome! The weather was hot and our guide, Ken, took us to the beach area to swim and also to three different waterfalls where swimming was available as well. It was a beautiful day and so happy that we were able to enjoy! You can bring snacks and drinks on board also. Ken was very knowledgeable about the entire area and gave us a lot of info on history, terrain, plant life, etc. best day ever!Written 14 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Salem
- These places are best for kayaking & canoeing in Salem:See more kayaking & canoeing in Salem on Tripadvisor