Boat Rentals • Private Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Excellent tour provided by Gary of the waterfalls located on Lake Jocassee.
Definitely recommend using them as a tour guide if you are unfamiliar with the lake.
Gary was very informative and took us to the waterfalls that we would have never found on our own.Written 25 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very helpful and worked with our needs. There were 6 in our group, suggested the size pontoon that would suit our needs based on what we stated we wanted to do. Honest, didn't try to overcharge us with something we didn't need. We had 3 dogs (pets allowed) for an extra fee. Choice of how many hours we wanted to hire. Pontoon in the water ready for us, and staff there to greet us on the day. Quick education on the running of the pontoon, ( not complicated). Cooler provided which we didn't know beforehand. Minor issue. Had no issues the whole day and had great time. Staff at the dock when we came back in. Only pay for fas used. Great day, highly recommended company.Written 23 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This place offers boat rentals, fuel, food, a place with bathrooms along the highway. It is a convenient place to stop along the highway or if looking for a boat rental or other outdoor lake activities. There are other places nearby on the lake that might be better but they offer several services in one place. We just used the c-store and bathrooms.Written 1 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.