Multi-day Tours • Boat Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- The tour of Lake Jocassee was amazing! Matt was a great tour guide and very knowledgeable of the different areas of the lake. Would definitely book another trip in the near future.Written 2 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our group of 6 adults had a wonderful time on Lake Jocassee with Souther Outlaw Adventures. Our captain, Kevin, is full of interesting information about the lake. We spent 6 hours touring the lake, the waterfall and swimming holes. It was spectacular. We hope to go back in the fall when the leaves are changing.Written 22 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very helpful and worked with our needs. There were 6 in our group, suggested the size pontoon that would suit our needs based on what we stated we wanted to do. Honest, didn't try to overcharge us with something we didn't need. We had 3 dogs (pets allowed) for an extra fee. Choice of how many hours we wanted to hire. Pontoon in the water ready for us, and staff there to greet us on the day. Quick education on the running of the pontoon, ( not complicated). Cooler provided which we didn't know beforehand. Minor issue. Had no issues the whole day and had great time. Staff at the dock when we came back in. Only pay for fas used. Great day, highly recommended company.Written 23 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We just moved here and looking to see some sights. We booked the 4 hour pontoon ride on Lake Jocassee. All I can say it was totally awesome! The weather was hot and our guide, Ken, took us to the beach area to swim and also to three different waterfalls where swimming was available as well. It was a beautiful day and so happy that we were able to enjoy! You can bring snacks and drinks on board also. Ken was very knowledgeable about the entire area and gave us a lot of info on history, terrain, plant life, etc. best day ever!Written 14 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.