Multi-day Tours • Boat Tours
- Traveler favoritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travelers are saying
- I booked a kayak for 3 days for camping at the boat-in campground, and the pickup and dropoff was very simple. The equipment was great quality, the campground was well maintained, and exploring the falls was really interesting as long as you're willing to paddle out. A tip from the locals that really made the trip was to tie up and explore above most of the waterfall, which revealed level after level of even cooler falls!Written 24 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great cruise, and a great day on lake Jocassee with Captain Kevin. He gave us a great mix of touring, information, and fun activities for the kids, including lots of swimming, jumping off rocks and playing on beaches. He is extremely competent and friendly, and was terrific to be with. We would certainly go again.Written 11 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rented 2 single kayaks online but as it was quite breezy when we arrived asked if we could switch to a double - no problem. Helpful, prompt service, well cared for equipment. Good size dry bag for our picnic and towels provided free ( they also had smaller ones for valuables you could wear around your neck). We paddled for about 90 mins . Picnicked and swum in our own little cove ( beautiful clear water but not much beach as lake level high when we went) . Great for energetic adults/ tweens and up.Written 28 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stephanie & Michelle we’re great! Met us dock side as planned & got us off on time. Great communication, easy booking, comfortable, clean boat made everything easy & made for a great day on Jocassee. Would highly recommend & definitely use their services again.
Thank you, Stephanie & Michelle for a positive experience on our vacation. We appreciate you & your hard work! Thank you!Written 18 August 2023
- Matt has repaired our jet ski, serviced it and our boats . He is reliable, does excellent work and I would recommend him to everyone.Written 5 January 2016
- Absolutely enjoyed our tour with Sam on Lake Jocassee. We had plenty of room for our party of six, and the boat was very comfortable. Sam is very friendly and helpful, and has great knowledge of the lake and the area. We had to maneuver around a little bit of rain (very common on this lake), but Sam handled it really well. Highly recommend this tour - gorgeous lake, amazing waterfalls, and a wonderful host!Written 10 August 2022
- Great place for family fun, boating of all kinds, bring your own or rent, float tubes, beach, camping, picnic, beach.Written 10 July 2017
- We just moved here and looking to see some sights. We booked the 4 hour pontoon ride on Lake Jocassee. All I can say it was totally awesome! The weather was hot and our guide, Ken, took us to the beach area to swim and also to three different waterfalls where swimming was available as well. It was a beautiful day and so happy that we were able to enjoy! You can bring snacks and drinks on board also. Ken was very knowledgeable about the entire area and gave us a lot of info on history, terrain, plant life, etc. best day ever!Written 14 September 2019
- This place offers boat rentals, fuel, food, a place with bathrooms along the highway. It is a convenient place to stop along the highway or if looking for a boat rental or other outdoor lake activities. There are other places nearby on the lake that might be better but they offer several services in one place. We just used the c-store and bathrooms.Written 1 August 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Salem
- These are the best places for couples seeking tours in Salem:See more tours for couples in Salem on Tripadvisor