- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
44 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 44
What travelers are saying
- This is a great shopping center with some good food options and some high end shops. Being an open air mall makes it a great place to explore on a nice Spring Day. They have plenty of EV chargers and most were open which was nice. I went to grab some things at the container store but had a great time exploring the whole area. I just ate at Chipotle but there were other places I would have liked to try where I there longer. Worth a look if you are in the area.Written 24 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great community! so many unique shops like Anchored Soul, hair salons, and restaurants from high end to cafes!Written 21 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I visit this library with my grandmother and sometimes my grandfather will go too. The staff are wonderful to deal with very helpful. Especially tahomi the security guard. She’s always so happy and greeting customers with a warm friendly hello and a pretty smile. When I go in she always greets me with a “ hi friend” how are you and when we leave it’s always “goodbye friend” “ thank you have a nice day see you next time. The selection of Materials is very good you can usually find what you need if not talk to the nice lady or man at the reference desk and they’ll order it for you.
I checked out the lullaby girl cd and the cd feel what you feel a week before my grandmother passed away and they really helped me get through that I’m so glad you guys have both of those cds.
I would recommend this place
See you all soonWritten 28 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- everything you need in a public library this place has it. A staff of great library people run this very nice,clean place. well maintained and the books are all up to date. Well laid out. computers are fairly new and away from most people for secure reasons. A good reading area. good parking area.Written 19 November 2019
- Visited in the morning for coffee and tea for a special holiday event. Really enjoyed the visit and tour by the care takers. Nice small gift shop with local books, it had one that I just purchased for a gift, wished that I had waited. A must for Rhode Islanders and All History buffs! Though a former governor’s house it has more historical value. Visit for a tour and historical connections.Written 18 December 2019
- This place is in a run down area and we made the mistake of parking on the Wellington st side where there was is a small sign, but the actual entrance is in the back. Look for the Annex sign- Place was set up cute- some games and stools at the bar are not comfy- as a tip- the bar set up puts the wood right at your knees. So sit in one of the other comfy spots. Beer was good- we tried a couple IPA’s and they were quite good. They do not do flights, but you can get a half pourWritten 6 March 2022
- I was a volunteer at the Park & saw so many wonderful shows. But, probably due to the pandemic shutdowns, it is still closed & now up for auction in June. I hope next owner will continue the tradition.
I posted this review so people don't plan to visit in the near future only to find it is not operating.Written 29 April 2021
- i order books online & pick them up when they're delivered here. i use the computer room. haven't had a bad experience.Written 4 February 2018
- My nana has passed away March, 11th, 2019 and they seem to take really good care of her grave, the problem is they have burried someone basically on top of her, the person is too close..Written 12 September 2020
- This is a nice,well run,small library. It does have just about anything you need and the staff is really outstanding. They get you whatever you can not find for yourself and are just so polite. It is just so cute and it makes you want to go back often. A few rooms and a kids room is really nice. Parking is small and limited but never a problem.
I use the larger library near Garden City a lot as well but this is more than sufficient.for most of the things I need. Just to have a place to relax and read a paper or a special magazine is just so nice.Written 15 February 2020
- The staff is amazing and requests for books are completed in record time! The Warwick library system also offers a wide variety of activities beyond just checking out books.Written 13 February 2019
- Stopped for a quick bite and was pleasantly surprised by the unique menu options.
Service was fantastic and food was great!Written 23 August 2019
- This is a crematorium for pets. They are very compassionate and respectful. Highly recommend. Easy to get an appointment. The staff was very sympathetic.Written 7 March 2019
- This is a great farm stand with local and home grown products. It is on the outskirts of Cranston (the part where you ask am I really in Cranston). Great farm stand with great food. Staff was super nice. Will be backWritten 28 December 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Cranston
- The most popular things to do in Cranston with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Cranston on Tripadvisor
Cranston Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 6:16 am|