- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
24 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Wow! An actual mall with lots of stores still operating. Even the few stores we saw that were empty were decorated/disguised in a way that didn't detract from the rest of the mall. So many ghost malls these days - nice to see one still going.Written 2 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is really starting to take shape and new shops have been moving in. The design and layout have really enhanced the area. I give it 3 stars only because there is still construction going on.Written 9 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice mall. Did not spend much time here as we did outdoor things. Had a good variety of stores and some restaurantsWritten 20 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A fantastic selection of jewelry, decorations--much in glass--art, photography, and other like products. Our home is decorated with many of their products and my wife adores their jewelry. it is a great place to place to purchase cool gifts. The staff is always friendly and very helpful. It is one of Erie's best shops.Written 16 August 2022
- We visited Pulakos Chocolates on our weekend getaway in August. The salesperson was very helpful and knowledgeable. The chocolates were to die for! Its definitely a must stop kinda place. We are going to Erie again this weekend and plan to go back!Written 20 September 2022
- World’s best Chocolate covered strawberries...hands down....and I have tried them in several European countries and more states than I can count! Milk and dark chocolate confections are perfect for special occasions or for everyday...Written 10 August 2020
- The best little shop in Erie! A great variety of items and prices that just can’t be beat! Plus; the owners are so super sweet!Written 30 July 2021
- I visited Shoe Fly in Erie, PA a few weeks ago searching for a pair of size 15 shoes and was assisted by Kim W. Due to my foot curse and supply chain breakdown I had very little to choose from that I found personally appealing or suitable for casual use, but I learned quite a lot from my visit.
Firstly, Kim had me do a scan of my feet and I was able to see just how different my two feet are in terms of length and width, and I also identified issues with my stance and pressure points. I generally put more weight on the balls of my feet, thus I see my shoes wear out in that area much more rapidly than others and was informed that an orthopedic insole could help balance that out a little bit more, potentially increasing the longevity of my shoes and helping with pronation.
Secondly, I realized I spend way too little on shoes and receive trash in quality. I shouldn't be surprised that my $20 Robert David brogues have fallen apart at the seams and the edges of the heels look like I took a palm sander to them. I am a cheap creature by nature but have slowly realized that higher quality is worth the higher cost.
Lastly, I look in all the wrong places again and again hoping to find something that fits and when I do I only ever buy one pair (there may only be one pair after all). I was missing places like Shoe Fly that not only carry my size but can help you find the best fit for your feet. Unfortunately I wasn't able to give my business at the time because stock was limited due to the aforementioned supply famine but I will certainly be checking in with Kim as things return to some semblance of normalcy. She was incredibly helpful answering my many questions and returning several times to the stock room to scour for anything that would fit my Sasquatch-like appendages.
I would recommend visiting Shoe Fly if you have any questions at all about what kind of shoes you should be wearing.
Also, one of the other specialists noticed my Honda's headlights were on and notified me in time so the battery didn't completely die. Nice.Written 23 March 2022
- I go here all the time and I absolutely love it! The workers there are kind and welcoming. I recommend only going here for your incense needs!Written 26 March 2019
- Very nice and knowledgeable and the selection of wines was great. The Creekside Red was fantastic!! It’s a small shop but I definitely recommend stopping through. And they ship!Written 29 September 2018
- One of my favorite places to shop! Their selection is amazing, and the staff is wonderful. If you're looking for a unique gift or something special for yourself, a la Carte should be one of your first stops!Written 15 April 2019
- Every time I am in Erie I stop at the Grasshopper. I love the atmosphere, the patchouli oils I can purchase there (can smell them for authenticity) and the good service. Most of the items in the store are one of a kind and the prices are not too bad.Written 12 September 2019
- I stumbled upon World of Music while searching for a guitar for my son, who wanted to graduate up from his ukulele.
The store manager - Rome - made him feel like a rock star while trying out different acoustic guitar options to find one that felt right. They must have talked music and guitars for at least a half-hour, if not more. It was a fabulous experience.
We drove more than an hour to get to the store. I'd be willing to drive twice that for this sort of service.Written 17 January 2021
- ..but worth it.
This is the place where they make breads, pastas, pepperoni balls for retail and wholesale. So the retail area here is not very large and primarily consists of a single freezer case.
The people are amazingly friendly and we had a great time meeting the owner and some of his staff.
Be warned though... You have to climb a flight of stairs to get in. But it's worth it.
They have have a more "normal" retail outlet on the west side of town.
We had never heard of pepperoni balls until we arrived in Erie, but our research indicated this is THE place to get the best.Written 18 September 2020
- We had stopped at their other location to get some from pepperoni balls for later, but decided to stop here for some hot ones.
And grab a bag of their homemade seasoned chips to go with it!Written 18 September 2020