6 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- My wife put in the winning bid in a fundraising event. We both have passed Summerfield Farms many times to find a very active Farm. We saw weddings going on from the road, read about activities in the local Northwest Observer newspaper and even visited their grocery store on the advice of a dear friend.
Our expectations about spending a Friday afternoon and Saturday at one of their cabins turned out to be more than we could ever imagine. The accommodations were both rustic and modern and very comfortable. We would encourage anyone visiting Summerfield, NC to check it out and anyone close by to make a weekend of it!Written 9 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Greens were absolutely perfect. The course was crowded , but play move quickly with minimal backups.
Clubhouse staff courteous and helpful.Written 30 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great little park for a couple of hours of enjoying nature and some small wildlife. I went on a pleasant fall day and enjoyed the leaf colors. A small lake for fishing, a fenced-in playground, tree-covered pedestrian bridges, a small amphitheater, paved nature paths, exercise stations, nicely spaced benches and picnic tables, plenty of garbage cans, peaceful and quiet. No formal tours, just a great place to get out to walk and enjoy nature.Written 10 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice , clean, well organized place. A variety of items at all price points. Definitely be back to check out what's new.Written 5 October 2022
- My 12 year old grandson recently visited me and I was looking for a place for him to get gun safety training and have an opportunity to shoot. I contacted Shane's and made an appointment for my grandson to get a lesson. We went to Shane's where we met Grant who is a competitive shooter. Grant was great. He immediately connected with my grandson. After a safety lesson, Grant had my grandson hitting clay targets. My grandson loved his time at Shanes and looks forward to going again.Written 13 September 2022
Summerfield Attractions Information
|Saturday 3:55 PM|