Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
46 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 46
What travelers are saying
- So cute and its hasent changed a bit. Floyd's son was in the shop and answered questions and told stories about his dad and Andy.Written 18 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They are very nice and had lots of information about the town. Also had maps of the town and explained where everything was. Its a must to get the map and info on tours.Written 18 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed seeing the real clothing, props, manuscripts, court house doors, etc.. I wish the price were a little lower for the museum considering the size, but I'm glad we visited. It was very well done. The statue of Andy and Opie are outside. You can see that for free.Written 19 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice tour around the city. Saw a lot of different, Mayberry only, things. The horses seemed very well cared for. Not expensive. A very friendly town.Written 23 November 2022
- After reading other reviews, we decided we needed to check this place out. We arrived early for the tour, so we all ordered a craft cocktail prior to the tour. Drinks were great and staff was friendly. Tour was informative and samples were plentiful. We would recommend to others.Written 23 October 2022
- Our first time to visit the replica of the Mayberry Courthouse in Mount Airy. It was neat to be there and looks like the TV set from the show. It was well worth the time to visit.Written 3 November 2022
- Great views. Decent wine. Enjoyed their draft beer. Many options and friendly staff. Arrive before sunset to enjoy the views!Written 23 October 2022
- Big store with lots to see. Good prices and there is a replica of the jail cell that Otis stayed in. Cute picture orotundity.Written 18 November 2022
- The museum is still being built but what they have is done very well. This museum is about the town and people that also came from the area. There is a small amount of things about Andy, most of his history in in his museum. It is worth stopping by.Written 18 November 2022
- Granite City Greenway.....sooooo nice!
Such a fun afternoon, round trip bicycle ride—-out and back about 13 miles. Very little elevation change , paved, along a meandering waterway, and just brief views of businesses along the way keeps this an enjoyable adventure.Written 12 April 2021
- Watched the Karen Knott show there today. Very informative about her father and family. It was not her Vegas show but you won’t find a Vegas style show anywhere in Nt. Airy. Ever.Written 27 September 2019
- Great nostalgic visit to bring back all those years of memories from Mayberry. Lots of original period items in the place.Written 16 June 2021
- Very inviting. Has a wonderful peaceful ambience. Free WiFi access and has pretty good signal strength.Written 11 August 2020
- We make it a point to visit a church in every area we travel to and am glad we got to see this church. It is very quaint, small in size but very peaceful. We did not attend a service but did get a chance to sit and pray as the church was open.Written 6 January 2020
- Wonderful IPA’s....
Take a trip to Mt Airy and enjoy this amazing craft brewery!!!
Relaxed and inviting setting...
Will return...Written 12 April 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Mount Airy